Chapter 30: A Seance Proposal!?

You looked in horror as you saw the effigies of your fallen classmates hanging upside down and then in the middle was Angie laying on the ground dead. Your eyes widened at the sight and then you heard the body discovery announcement.
"I can't believe it." You said still in shock.
"T-the s-stupid cult leader is d-dead." Miu stuttered freaked out.
"You two better believe it because it's real." Kokichi reminded looking at Angie it was almost as if he was unfazed but looking deep into his eyes you noticed that there was a bit of shock and fear.
The others soon arrived and huddled around the body.

"Let's pray for Angie." K1-B0 said his eyes were completely black. "So Atua may guide her soup to the gates of Heaven."
"Atua please take care of Angie." Gonta cried.
"H-hey why did it end up like this?" Tsumugi asked. "Didn't Angie have Atua with her?"
"Clearly she didn't." Maki spoke.
"Th-thats not true! Angie say Atua always by our side!" Gonta yelled still crying.
"Wake up and smell the roses we don't have time to be talking about Atua we have an investigation to begin!" You yelled.
"Yeah we gotta talk about which one of us is the culprit and win this killing game!" Kokichi smiled.
"W-wait this is part of the killing game?" Miu asked.

"What else could it be? The fact that Angie's dead can only mean one thing." Maki said.
"That one of us is the culprit." You spoke looking at everyone.
"B-but why would someone do such awful thing!?" Gonta cried.
"Is that really what happened?" Tsumugi asked.
"Huh?" Shuichi asked.
"It's possible the culprit who killed Angie wasn't one of us but-" Tsumugi started but the Monokubs appearing cut her off. The Monokubs came to bring the Monokuma files so we could begin the investigation before the class trial.
You took one of the files and began to look it over to look for any clues.
"As there is no use complaining we are better off beginning our investigation so everyone we all know what we need to do yes?" Korekiyo asked.
"Yep. I mean by the third murder we should all be pretty used to dead bodies." Kokichi said.
"N-not Gonta! No way Gonta ever get used to this!" Gonta yelled still crying.
"Trust me you don't want to be used to this. No one should get used to this." Maki spoke.
"Neeheehee that's nice and all but it seems pretty insincere coming from an assassin." Kokichi laughed and Maki glared at him.
"Let's start investigating it's not like we have any other choice." K1-B0 hesitantly spoke.
"That's true." Shuichi agreed.

"Come on everyone we have to find who killed Angie all of our lives are on the line." You reminded.
"Well just leave it to Three of a Kind! We'll figure it out!" Miu cackled.
"Who?" Shuichi asked confused.
"Me, Y/N, and Kokichi our trio name is Three of a Kind." Miu answered.
"Oh makes sense." Shuichi responded with a nervous laugh.
"We don't have time for idle discussions like this we have to begin we don't know how long we have until the trial will begin." You reminded. 

You looked around and noticed how odd this setup truly was. Four wax effigies of the dead hanging upside down in the the room and in the middle is Angie.  It looked like a ritual.
"Y/N Im counting on you let's end this nightmare together." Kokichi smiled holding your hand.
"We got this." You smiled and Miu walked up to you three.
"And with me we have no choice but to win!" Miu cackled.
You looked at them and all three of you were determined to find the culprit and to live. You placed your hand in and the two followed and on three al three of you yelled "Three of a Kind!" And raised your hand.

"The culprit is it really someone among us that killed Angie?" Tsumugi asked.
"I get how you feel Tsumugi but do you have to repeat that tired old line every time?" Kokichi asked annoyed pointing his finger at her.
"Plain Jane is a broken record!" Miu cackled placing her hand on her hips.
"Oh no that's not it I mean could this have been the work of the transfer student?" Tsumugi asked her face flooded with the look of terror.
"Huh?!" Kaito gasped his face super pale as if he had just seen a ghost.
"Angie  prepared the ritual in this room to resurrect the dead right? And she made those wax dolls hanging upside down as part of the ritual maybe the ritual succeeded and the resurrected person killed her-" Tsumugi spoke her face terrified.