Chapter 36: More Memories Revealed

You arrived at the dining hall and you noticed that everyone but Kokichi was here.
"Looks like everyone's here let's do it!" Kaito announced.
"Oh what about Kokichi?" Gonta asked.
"Yeah he deserves to be here just as much as everyone else does." You said crossing your arms.
"Forget about him! It's his fault for messing around like that!" Kaito yelled scratching his head.
"No! We can't!" You yelled. "He deserves to have his memories unlocked it's not fair!"
"I magically looked all over the school but he was nowhere to be found. Maybe he's dead and good ridden." Himiko said.
"I agree with Himiko." Tsumugi said.
You felt your fist clenched and you gritted yourself teeth and as you almost made your way to slap the two of them  Miu and Shuichi grabbed your arms stopping you.
"Let me go!" You yelled.
"Plain Jane and Donkey Lips aren't worth it girl!" Miu yelled using her strength to hold you back.

"Yeah Y/N calm down!" Shuichi yelled. You glared at the two girls who were both petrified and hugging each other now.  You breathed in.
"I swear if you make another comment about him I don't  even care if I get punished for ending the lives of you two." You threatened.
  "Trust me Y/N it won't be worth it." Maki sighed.
"He probably used the motive card key so he's at a place that we don't know about." You sighed.
"That's worrisome." K1-B0 said.
"Heh next time I see him I just gotta catch him and ask." Kaito said. "Let's try out the flashback light."
"But I'm still uneasy about these flashback lights are they really okay to use?" Tsumugi asked.
"Well  if we don't use them our memories will never come back y'know?" Himiko stated. "So basically we have no choice but to use it."
"I agree with fish lips over here!" Miu smiled.
"Who are you calling fish lips!" Himiko yelled.

"Ah-haha for someone who looks like canned tuna you make some pretty good comeback." A familiar voiced laughed. You  turned and saw Kokichi.
"Who are you calling a wad of shredded fish!?" Himiko yelled.
"I think it's pointless to make fun of you because it will take the rest of your life to figure it out." You glared.
"I knew you'd find us here but only because it's you." Maki glared at Kokichi.
"Thanks for the compliment! So why are all my merry friends and lovely girlfriend gathered here?" Kokichi smiled.
"Before we answer that what did you do with that card key?" Shuichi asked.
"Ooh so you're worried about that. Well relax. Unfortunately I couldn't use the card key." Kokichi answered.
"What do you mean?" You asked.
"Yeah I had no idea where to use it so I just gave up instead." Kokichi answered with a smile.

"You don't  seem too disappointed about not being able to use it." K1-B0 said.
"I am disappointed! I wanted to use the card key!" Kokichi yelled.
"I smell another lie!" Miu remarked.
"Whatever talking to him's a waste of time." Kaito sighed. "We've got more important things to do."
"Oh hey the flashback light. Lemme see that." Kokichi grinned. "Kaito doesn't have the guys to turn on the switch."
"Of course I do!!!" Kaito yelled and egged on by Kokichi Kaito flicked the switch hard.

The world warped around you again and scenes flew by. This time there were meteorites.  You gasped and you were shocked by the memory you uncovered.
"What happened with the meteorites!?" You questioned.
"I remember TV news and the internet talking non stop about those." K1-B0 panicked.
"There was a bunch of damage where I lived people said it was only a matter of time." Tsumugi said her face pale.
"A researcher said that too. Similar meteorite impacts happened millions of years ago all living organisms in earth were annihilated." Maki explained.

"There were also a bunch of weird groups that started to show up in the streets." Kaito said. "As the meteorites got worse more people started saying it was the end of the world."
"Gonta hear that too! Unless someone does something world will end!" Gonta yelled.
"Th-those people were always handing out flyers on street corners." Himiko said.
"I saw flyers over the city too. They said mankind deserves it." K1-B0 stated.
"I remember that as well. But if that's the case then how are we still here?"
"That's a great question the only answer to that is what happened with the meteorites." Shuichi said.
  "Wasn't there a plan called the Gofer project to save the world?" Shuichi asked.
"I think I remember that it was the plan that all countries of the world came up with to save humanity." Tsumugi said.
"I remember that too. But the Gofer Project didn't it fail?" Kokichi asked.
"Huh? Is that true?" Tsumugi asked.
"That's what I heard too but I can't remember why." Maki said.