Chapter 22: Ultimate Assassin

You slowly started to remember the trial and Kirumi's death and how you saved Kokichi from Maki. Your eyes fluttered open and you looked to see that you were laying on something and there was an arm around your waist. You looked up and saw Kokichi staring at you with a smile.
"Good morning sleeping beauty." Kokichi smiled and kissed you.
"Good morning love." You smiled.
"I could stay in here like this forever and just forget this stupid game." Kokichi mumbled.
"I could too." You said and then you heard pounding on the door. You were both confused and exchanged concerned looks and Kokichi got up and opened the door.
"Have you seen Y/N?! She isn't in her room!?" Miu asked in a worried voice. "D-did Maki get her because if she did I don't care if she's the ultimate assassin there's going to be a double murder!"

"Trust me I'd help you if that were the case but Y/N is fine." Kokichi said and moved out of the way so Miu could you see on the bed.
"O-oh Y/N slept here." Miu said a bit embarrassed. "Ya better give me the deets later!"
"It was for protection!" You blushed.
"Protection yeah I'm sure." Miu laughed. "We're going to go see Maki's lab so come on you two!"
You freshened up and you walked next to Kokichi and Miu.
"Miu you're such a third wheel." Kokichi complained.
"Maybe we should set her up with Shuichi." You joked earning a glare from the inventor.
"Oooooo or Gonta." Kokichi smirked.
"Gonta is too nice." You laughed.
"What the heck is that suppose to mean?" Miu defensively asked causing you and Kokichi to laugh even harder.
"But Miu if you find someone you, your lover, me, and Kokichi can go on a double date." You gushed.
"That's cheesy even for you." Miu remarked.
"But it would be fuuuun." Kokichi smiled in a tone that almost made you think that it was sarcastic.
"Only if it was like the time at the casino watching someone lose!" Miu cackled.
"Oh yeah we'll go bowling and watch you lose Miu because you can't modify the bowling ball!" Kokichi laughed and Miu rolled her eyes and  you laughed as well.

The three of you made it the entrance of Maki's research lab to confirm that what Kokichi said was true but to you Maki's reaction already confirmed the truth. Once you three arrived everyone decided to enter the room and everyone gasped.

"Wh-what the heck is this?"" Kaito asked shocked.
"It's like weapon warehouse." Gonta said.
"See I told you she's not the Ultimate Child Caregiver she's the Ultimate Assassin." Kokichi grinned.
"Kokichi you learned that from the motive video right?" Shuichi asked. "Monokuma said everyone's Ultimate talent at the beginning of their video. Ryoma knew Maki's true identity because he had her motive video. And because you saw that-"
"Hm? I knew the whole time. Given my position I'd obviously know before any of you right?" Kokichi asked.
"Your position?" You and Shuichi asked confused.
"Oh don't worry about it that was a lie." Kokichi smiled. "Anyway her reaction yesterday pretty much gave away that she's te Ultimate Assassin."
"But why ever did she lie about being the Ultimate Child Caregiver?" Korekiyo asked.
"Well considering we are in a killing game being labeled as the ultimate assassin wouldn't do her any good." You said.
"And assassins hide to do all their killing!" Miu cackled. "If people find out they're assassins they get all confused and they can't kill anyone!"
"Did She hide her real identity because she was planning to kill us?" Tsumugi asked.
"But then why hasn't she killed anyone yet? She has had so many opportunities to do so." K1-B0 thought.
"Geez robots can't even understand human feelings let alone a girl's heart." Kokichi stated looking at his hand.
"Please take back what you just said. I can too understand human feelings." K1-B0 defensively said. "But I'm still in the process of collecting data. Please give me data! Please!"
"If you're so worried why don't you ask her? She's been holed up in her room all day." Kokichi said. "But I can't promise that she won't try to kill you like she tried to do to me. Neeheehee good thing Y/N was there to stop her. But now me and Y/N are on Maki's radar so what about next time? We might not get that lucky."

"Don't say that Kokichi we can handle anything." You said a bit worried about what he said and how calm he was saying it.
"The talent of a killer that is the biggest threat to all of us who wish to survive." Korekiyo said.
"Let's lock her up somewhere so she can't kill anyone." Miu suggested.
"I'll leave that to you Gonta." Himiko sighed.
"Huh? B-but!" Gonta began completely caught off guard.
"I'll help too! I don't want another killing to happen! All we have to do is use Y/N as bait!" Tenko yelled.
"What?!" You and Kokichi exclaimed.
"Ah what you don't have to take it that far it's not like she's going to kill us." Shuichi said.
"A sneak attack is the way to go! We have to strike before she does! Hit her from behind!" Tenko shouted ignoring what Shuichi said.
"Should an Aikido master be saying those things?" Tsumugi asked.
"If that's the case then Atua and I will work with everyone to uphold the peace." Angie smiled.
"If so then I'll cheer you on. I'll use my magic to pull pom poms out of my mouth." Himiko grinned.
"Woooow! That kinda peppy cheer magic would make anyone excited!" Tenko fangirled.
"Hold on guys leave Maki to me. I'll take down that mask of hers." Kaito said. "Tch ultimate assassin always messing around."
"Aww Kaito must have a thing for Maki." You teased causing Kaito to blush.
"Kaito. Don't do anything stupid." Shuichi warned.
"Okay let's leave everything to Kaito! That's way better than using my precious beloved Y/N as bait." Kokichi smiled. "Gonta you should stand back. Nothing good ever happens when you try to help."
"Hm? Oh yeah... sorry." Gonta apologized.
"Hey Gonta like I told you a man shouldn't apologize so easily." Kaito sighed scratching his head.
Then Monokuma appeared and at this point You were used to Monokuma appearing but the others won't.
"Thank you Y/N for not freaking out!" Monokuma said glaring at the others.
"Eh Im used to it by now." You shrugged.
"I figured I'd give you all a wonderful prize." Monokuma said and then the monokubs appeared. And the monokubs defied Monokuma and used the exisals to get him to back down and the monokubs gave you guys a golden hammer, a magic key, and a ninja scroll.

You looked at the random junk and eyed it suspiciously.
"Aw maaaaan we didn't need more junk. We had way too much anyway. And it's name is K1-B0." Kokichi insulted.
"Now you've gone too far! Everyone we can't allow this kind of intolerant language!" K1-B0 yelled.
The monokubs also informed of another flashback light hidden somewhere and then they left.
"Geez those cubs suck. Monokuma was waaay better." Kokichi said biting his nail. "Dang it I've got way too much pride as a human to let those robots push me around! The world would be a better place if robots didn't exist! They should all be destroyed!"
"Kokichi I understand you're mad but one day the cubs wont be pushing us around and maybe one day humans and robots can live in harmony." You said trying to keep the peace between Kokichi and a very angry robot.
"So what are we going to do? If we use this junk we can open up new places but..." Kaito trailed off.
"Yayyy! A new area means we can all have lots more fun!" Angie giggled throwing her hands in the air.
"I don't know if we'll have that much fun." Tsumugi sighed.
"Well I can try to find the new areas." You said volunteering to go exploring.
"Oh my gosh you're going to go exploring without me?! How rude!?" Kokichi exclaimed hurt.
"I never said you couldn't come my dear." You said with a small smile reassuring him that you want him to come.
"Well I'll also go." Shuichi said. "You never know you might need a detective."
"I find myself more interested in the Flashback Light. Perhaps we'll recall the school's secret." Korekiyo said.
"We can only hope." You sighed. You looked at Korekiyo and something about him intrigued you but it also scared you. Like he was hiding something.
"Well if that's the case then we'll deal with murder girl later." Kokichi stated.
"Do a good job alright?" Kaito asked you and Shuichi.
"Yeah we will." You reassured giving him a thumbs up.
"Got it." Shuichi said.
"If you find dangerous place come get Gonta. Gonta will protect you." Gonta smiled.
"Nyeeeh all this aside what are we going to do with that thing?" Himiko asked pointing to Monokuma who lost clumps of his fur.
"Umm let's just leave him here." Tsumugi suggested.
"Yeah I think that's for the best." You said looking at Monokuma.

Everyone left besides you, Kokichi, and Shuichi. You three were going to go around and try to find the new areas with the items and you might even find the flashback light.
"Are you ready second in command?" Kokichi asked you.
"Yep Im ready supreme leader." You joked and he grabbed your hand.
"Y-Yeah I already feel like the third wheel." Shuichi said embarrassed.
"Well we could set you up with Miu." You joked and Shuichi was even more embarrassed and didn't know what to say.
"Ha! You made him speechless Y/N!" Kokichi laughed.
"L-let's just go. I think I am already getting a headache dealing with the both of you together." Shuichi sighed.
"Awww he can't handle our cuteness." Kokichi said and kissed your cheek.
"I guess not." You winked at Kokichi and the three of you began the journey to find the new rooms.