Chapter 17: Gonta Gone Mad

You decided to go hang out with Kokichi and Gonta for a bit and Shuichi tagged along as well.    You looked around the Ultimate Entomologist lab and you swore you saw even more bugs.
"Aren't all these bugs great?" Kokichi asked.
You looked back at Gonta who was staring at you. "Yeah all these bugs are great. I'm used to bug as bugs and plants go hand in hand."
"Y/N likes bugs so Y/N is a good person Gonta is happy." Gonta smiled.
"So is Kokichi." Kokichi smiled. 
After getting closer to the three boys you headed back to your room and the door bell began to ring a lot.  You opened the door to see Miu who was pretty shaken up.
"Y/N Gonta's gone mad! We have to run!" Miu yelled and grabbed your hand.
"W-what?!" You asked as you were being dragged. 
"Didn't you listen Gonta's gone mad!" Miu yelled rolling her eyes and she didn't stop running even for a second. You looked back and you saw Gonta and he looked different to say the least. He looked super angry and you were scared.
"Man we have to hide!" Miu yelled.
"Keep your voice down Miu we don't want him to hear us." You whispered shouted.
"Y-Yeah you're right." She whispered in her shy state. 

You and Miu began to run but also began to try to be more quiet with your steps as you didn't want Gonta to catch you because for whatever reason Gonta was super mad.
"What did someone step on a bug or something?" You whispered.
"How the heck am I suppose to know?! But if our genius brains get killed because someone stepped on a bug I'm going to be so mad!" Miu whispered shouted. 
You two were running through the night but it was almost a dead end and Gonta somehow managed to find you two.
"Miu... Y/N... Gonta coming for you." Gonta said in a really deep and creepy voice.
You looked at Miu and you both were terrified and you both exchanged  looks of pure fear.
"I have a plan hide if you don't want to follow it. I'm going to use my secret woman weapon." Miu said and she started to do her plan. You saw Gonta immediately stop in his tracks and he was flustered and immediately left.
"Oh my gosh Miu it worked!" You exclaimed elated.
"Shush!" She whispered. "We still have to hide for the rest of the night."
You and Miu began to run around the school and you noticed someone who looked an awful like Kokichi in the corner of your eye staring at you.
"Kokichi?" You whispered.
"There's no time to get him we don't want Gonta to find us." Miu stated and you followed her. 
All this running and evading through the night was making you so tired.
"M-Miu I don't think I can keep going." You said out of breath. You felt as if you were going to pass out.
"Don't pass out on me girl it isn't safe yet." Miu said wrapping your arm around her neck so you wouldn't fall over.
"Let's head back to the dorms I'm sure Gonta is gone by now." You said trying to be strong.
"Yeah okay." Miu said.

You and Miu using all of your strength made it back to the dorms and you decided you both would camp out in your room. You both slammed the door and locked it. 
"Dang that was horrible." Miu said.
"Yeah it was." You breathed in and out.
"What are we going to do?" Miu asked a bit scared.
"We stay here until it's safe. That's all we can do." You sighed and sat on the floor by your door and Miu followed suit.
"You better not tell the others but I'm glad I have to be stuck with you instead of any of the others." Miu smiled.
"I rather be stuck with you over Kaito or Maki." You said with a laugh.
"Ha! Hold still I'm trying to imagine Maki with an actual personality." Miu insulted causing you both to laugh. 
"I know she's the human version of period cramps!" You laughed.
"Oh that was a good one!" Miu cackled.

You both started to talk about things to keep your guy's mind off of what happened with Gonta.
"Do you think Kokichi has something to do with it?" You asked a bit worried about that thought.
"He could of manipulated Gonta for whatever purpose." Miu shrugged.
"Maybe to see our motive videos?" You suggested.
"I knew you were a genius the moment I met you! That has to be it." Miu agreed.  "So have you guys talked about things?"
You knew what she met and you rolled your eyes. "Of course not."
"Lame!" Miu yelled.
You then proceeded to talk until you both ended up falling asleep. Miu slept on the floor and you slept on  your bed.  You were still scared about Gonta but those thoughts drifted away as you slept through the night.

It was the next normal and you awoke to see purple eyes looking down at you.
"Morning sleeping beauty." Kokichi said with a smile.
"Wh-what?" You asked.
"Are you going to ask who you are and where you are? You're my beloved girlfriend Y/N the ultimate botanist and well you could say you're trapped in heck." Kokichi stated still smiling.
You slowly got up as he back off of you and you saw Miu looking at you two and she winked and then you remembered the conversation and how you two were running from Gonta.
"Yeah you totally missed the insect meet and greet. I told Gonta everyone hated bugs and that's why he tried to capture you guys." Kokichi nonchalantly said.
"Kokichi!" You and Miu yelled. 
"We could of been killed by Gonta!" Miu shrieked.

"He wouldn't of killed you guys geesh stop being dramatic. Plus you missed the main event of watching the motive videos but of course Y/N already seen hers." Kokichi said looking at the palm of his hand.  "Anyways we got a magic show to watch."
"So that's what your plan was." You said.
"Yeah looks like you were right about your boyfriend's plan." Miu commented
"Yeah I got all the pads to watch the motive videos but Keeboy stopped me." Kokichi sighed.

"Kokichi." You sighed.
"Well let's just head to the magic show already." Kokichi said impatiently.
"I don't want to go." You complained.
"I'm warming up to the idea there might be something cool there." Miu said.
"Fine I'll go." You sighed
"Yippeee!" Kokichi said and clapped his hands and then kissed your cheek. He then breathed into your ear. "That's your good morning kiss."
When he said that you instantly blushed.
"Get a room  you two." Miu said rolling her eyes.
"We are in a room you're just the third wheel." Kokichi pointed out.
Miu rolled her eyes. "Let's just get the show on the road."