She's a mystery

The confusion Samuel felt while he sat in the room was immense. A few days ago, the man hated Vixen to the point where he considered him, now revealed as 'her', as his biggest enemy. Not once had he even thought about working with her.

This must be a dream.

The statement he was making in his head could be accurate, if it weren't for the woman, in flesh and bones, sitting right in front of him.

"Vixen doesn't speak," Justin crossed his legs sitting parallel to Brian and Samuel while Vixen sat just beside him. "So it'll be a total waste if you plan on having a conversation."

Samuel averted his gaze, feeling a little embarrassed at how Vixen was glaring at him. She wore a white belted shirt dress and some black timberland boots. Her hair was down and her black mask covered her mouth and her nose.

"Doesn't she have another name?" Brian inquired.

"We'll discuss this after we figure whether we can trust you or not," Justin glanced at Vixen. "So what are you waiting for?"

She nodded and walked out.

"What about you?", Justin turned to Samuel.

"What about me?"

"Aren't you going on Miguel's order?", he watched as the man ran outside the door to catch the woman.

He found her loading and cleaning the scope of a Mechem; a known South African sniper rifle.

"Going the quick and silent way?", Samuel asked.

She looked him up and down and nodded, pointing at another identical sniper. The man smirked at the heavy yet effective gun in his hands. "With this, the job will be done in no time. I don't understand why Brian thought that the guys being buff would be a problem."

Vixen shrugged, gesturing her eyes to the driver's seat. Samuel sat down, his 'partner', taking the back seat along with the guns and ammo.

She handed him a balaclava while putting on her own; a headgear design exposing only the eyes.

"Do we really need those?" The driver asked, receiving no response, he took that as a 'yes'.

The location wasn't far away. The men shared a flat in an apartment complex and lived on the third floor. The hitman, and hitwoman, installed their pieces of equipment on the roof opposite their victims' building.

"Two each?", Samuel tried talking while they waited for their targets.

He received an eye roll that made him clench his fist.

The amount of disrespect I received today.

First, I lose my client, because of some silent no-name-having woman.

He glared at Vixen.

Then I get burned cookies for I don't know what reason.

He chuckled.

Okay, maybe it ain't that bad. But getting an eye roll from that no-name-having woman is just getting on my nerve.

"So you're Vixen?" The hitman immediately bit his lip.

Sometimes I really need to shut it.

The woman didn't have time to react to the stupid question she was just asked when a truck pulled up outside the apartment.

Four, very muscled men, got out of the vehicle and entered the apartment.

"We wait for them to split up. Seeing this structure, it's either we take down two at the same time and the other two separately or each one individually," Samuel looked through his scope. "We'll shoot at open windows. Despite having silencers, the glass shattering could be a problem."

The both of them watched as the men dispersed in the house. Ted Ramirez was the first one to be taken down. His decision to head to the bathroom would lead him to his doom when the man pressed on the trigger, the bullet passing through the open hopper, a direct hit to his head.

Jeffery Rudd would be the second on the list. Vixen couldn't kill him instantly since the man's head was out of aim, but when he turned to open the fridge, his fate was sealed.

Vicky Briggs and Liam Murillo were executed while sitting in their living room. It was very convenient that the rooms were connected to each other rather than being separated by corridors. This meant that they didn't have to move around to shoot their targets.

"Take the left, I'm aiming at the right one," Samuel whispered. "Ready, in three, two, one."

"It was a pleasure working with her, Mr. Russo," the protagonist shook Justin's hand.

"I've heard good things about you. So, you're the star of MT?", the man inquired.

"Yes, I am. But I'm not interested in fame," Samuel glanced at Vixen.

He received another eye roll from the 'no-name-having' woman as a response. It was still unknown to him, or everyone in general as to why Vixen was letting the public aware that she was behind all those murders.

Even though her identity remained anonymous, labeling the victims is more popular in the world of serial killers than it is for hitmen.

"Sam, Justin," Brian paused, "Vixen," he nodded at the three of them, as they all sat in his living room. "I'm going to cut this short, we all know here that the North and the South are in war. It was a surprise for me when Justin agreed to let you two work together."

"I'm not interested in wasting time trying to destroy others, and I believe Brian shares the same opinion," Justin started. "We wanted to let you two work together as a result of the incident that happened with Annie and Brutus. We thought that this might have caused a clash between you two-", he was interrupted by Samuel.

"Oh, it isn't a big deal at all sir," Samuel looked over to Vixen who was shaking her head violently, obviously disagreeing with him.

Will I be able to work with her?