Our time of Bliss

It's a known fact, I'm addicted to Cameron's neck. Nibbling it, sucking it, biting it, I'm confident I'll eat that man one day, in all literal ways.

His weight on me was something engraved in my mind for some reason. Heavy enough to turn me on, light enough for me to wrestle him around in all positions - I have good analytical skills when it comes to this.

Like a cinematic masterpiece displayed in front of me, I couldn't resist the exquisite exposition on my lap that day. His moist black hair hid his eyes almost too perfectly, as if to foreshadow his hidden mischief. My mind did not know where to focus for his beauty was too captivating, our movements too tempting, and the sounds, oh the sounds of his deep breaths and held back moans was like pure ecstasy to my ears.

His hands on my chest, my hands on his waist, the world was ours.

It was then I realised the difference between sex and making love. We didn't go all the way, but that brief experience we shared was undeniably the best erotic moments of my life. I didn't need much to cross heaven and apparently Cameron planned on settling me there.

There was also a look that immobilised my soul. A darkened shadow dominating his hazel eyes like leaves in winter, but that only raised my heat even more. It was like I could read him. I could make out his desire, his lust, and perhaps maybe even his love for me.

This all could be a result of my delusions since my imagination seem to have plans of its own, and so far, it only revealed my stupidity and nothing else.

There are still questions that I want to rule out.

Is he with me for some sort of messed up mission?

I don't think anyone would go that far for that, will they? But our differences, and our jobs above all, make it difficult for me to conclude anything else.

Maybe he was sent to cause havoc in my organisation to gain in his?

Then why would we merge? Surely I'm just dumb.

Above all that, would I let him go if he pulled something of the sort?

No.

Most probably not.

But not for the reason you might speculate.

I wouldn't want revenge, and I would definitely forgive him.

As a direct consequence, he'll stay in a basement for the rest of his life, chained up head to toe with only me as a visitor.

Argh, who am I kidding, I'll probably just fall to my knees, and obey his every order because heh, if he really played me like a fiddle, I deserve to show my utmost loyalty.

But I trust Cameron.

My thoughts and doubts englobe me day and night, but ultimately, I ignore them, and continue brushing them off. Might I remind you, the last time I listened to myself, I got a punch to the mouth; which was quite hot I won't lie, but that's a talk for another day; and miscommunication landed my lover in danger.

Never again I promised; to myself, to Cameron, and to you too, reader, since it looks like we're quite relevant to you. Never again will I let him get hurt.

I-

I love him too much for that.

Enough now, get out of my head.

...

That's the end reader ;)
Now you can't read in my mind anymore
and I think that's for the best.

Yeah I'm on a leash for Cameron,
but I'm also a hitman and
I'm not sure you want to see the world through my eyes.

Until then,
muah.