Drowsiness

"He was joking," Priscilla sighed, staring right at the new guest in her living room.

"And I am not," blinking between all of our characters, Isaac didn't know what he was missing based on the statement Samuel had made. There was this subtle yet noticeable tension in the air because of the brunette's mischievous remark.

"Did I miss anything?", the oldest person in the room asked.

"A lot, but I have time-", Samuel, like the problem seeking individual that he is, grinned.

"No, you do not," Priscilla stood up, glaring at the protagonist. Marching towards her brother, she slung her arm around his shoulder, losing her balance because of their height difference, she dragged him to the kitchen, "I'll do the story-telling," she hummed, pausing in her tracks and looking back at Olivia, mouthing a, "Thank you," before continuing her journey.

"Don't mention it," Olive smiled, stretching her knees once she got up the couch, "Well, I'll see you later," she waved at Sam, "For real this time."

As the front door slowly closed, Samuel tiptoed back to the closed bathroom. He pressed his ears against the wooden door, slowing his breathing to hear more clearly. Seconds of silence later, he heard a splash of water.

"Are you done?", he inquired, tone a little louder than usual to reach the other side.

Cameron was hesitant to answer at first, but he eventually did, "Sam, could you come in here and take my key? I need a change of clothes," he bit his tongue, knowing fully that the man on the other side enjoyed receiving this request.

"With pleasure sir," the cheekier male pushed the door opened, leaning on the frame to stare at the naked man in front of him. A pale flat chest that needed to be attacked, with a tiny waist that he oh so wanted to leave bruises on, together with well-defined abs that almost distracted him from the V line that was carved gorgeously on his lower abdomen, his thighs, on the other hand, were unfortunately hidden by the towel wrapped around it. And we're just talking upper body here, "Looking tasty as usual."

Yeah, I'm definitely into this guy.

We knew that.

"Shut up and take it," Cameron muttered, pointing at his pants that were thrown to the corner of the room. His tongue was starting to sting because of the pressure his teeth applied as his anxiety increased to no end, his embarrassment also preventing him from relaxing; he desperately wanted to get out of this foreign house to seek the comfort of his bed, in clothes.

"I'm sorry, mister," Samuel whistled, kneeling down to search the key before retrieving it and throwing the dirty clothes over his shoulder, "Your waist is distracting me."

"Then don't look at it, dumbass."

"I want to bruise them," he winked at his lover, voicing his thoughts out in the open with not a care in the world, leisurely walking to him to embrace him, until he realised his choice of words were poor in this situation.

"What, you want to drag me against the ground too-", Cameron chuckled at the pair of rough lips that forbid him from completing his sentence, receiving a glare by the man kissing him vigorously.

"For the second, and hopefully, the last time, do not joke around like this," Samuel leaned his head on his shoulder, his hot breath hitting his lover's neck while he let trails of kisses on the man's collarbone.

"Sam," Cameron shivered, nearly moaning in the other man's ear. He placed his hand on the other man's chest, feeling his heart pumping desperately to sustain his excitement.

Grunting in annoyance, Samuel glared at the man who pushed him away from his moment of affection, "My clothes."

"Yeah, yeah I got it," Sam rolled his eyes, turning his back to accomplish his boyfriend's wishes.

"Also, we can't be doing this in someone else's home."

"Stop nagging me-"

"So you better hurry up and get in my bed."

"I knew it was all bark no bite," Samuel teasingly bit the nape of Cameron's neck, his shorter lover's back turned to him as they laid under layers of blankets, his arms wrapped around his torso, hands trailing here and there as his grip was tight, yet loose enough to not hurt the bruised sides.

"I want to sleep," Cameron yawned, chuckling at the pouting lips against his naked skin, "Do you like me only for my body or-"

"Sleep," Sam replied, feeling the jokingly manipulative tone of his unofficial boyfriend's come back.

I cannot, for the life of me, understand why they aren't together yet.

"Ordering me around now huh," Cameron shuffled around, eyes gazing straight into Samuel's, his hand caressing and slightly tugging on his curls with his other drew circles on the other man's chest.

"No, just repeating your words," Samuel touched their foreheads, dragging his hand up to the back of the man, mimicking the motion of circle-drawing, "How are you feeling?", he whispered, "Missed me?", like always he buried his face Cameron's neck, inhaling his scent, "I did."

"One question at a time," Cameron chuckled, submerging his face into the brown hair in front of him, "First of all, yeah, I'm good thank you for taking care of me," his voice reduced in volume, sloth slowly taking over him.

"No problem, I'm not necrophilic."

"Wow," Cameron pinched his lover's nape, "Yeah, I did miss you."

"Say it again," Sam looked up, sighing at the ignorance of Cam, "Hey, look at me," he pulled his chin down, finally meeting his eyes, "Say you missed me again."

"No."

"You're so boring," he crunched up his face.

"You have boring taste then."

"Let me be your boyfriend?"