Chapter 1

"Ricky you know my parents don't want me hanging out with you" Nini giggled as Ricky kissed her neck

"So" he smirked

"Ricky" Nini whined reluctantly. Ricky was definitely her weak spot. Something about his bad boy image intrigued Nini.

Nini was the known good girl of the school. She followed all the rules and really wanted to please everyone. Nini was pure.

Ricky had plans to come in and Rock Nini's world. He had no plans to be attached to her but he wanted to turn her at least a little bad.

He wanted a challenge.

"I like you though" he said continuing to kiss her neck.

Her mind told her to tell him to stop, but her body was telling her completely different and Nini was stuck as to which one to listen to.

"I like you too" she shivered "but you know my parents would literally kill me if they knew I was here with you. You're the town bad boy"

"And you're the town good girl. You could hurt my reputation you know, but you don't see me complaining" he said and she thought about it for a minute

"Okay keep going" she giggled, and he did as told until he thought about something

"Where do your parents think you are anyway?" He asked her

"They think I'm at Ashlyn's house. We're good"

"Is that Nini Roberts lying to her parents" Ricky smirked

"Shut upppp" she laughed and pushed his shoulder "I actually was gonna go to her house but you had different plans"

"I sure did" He smirked slightly. Nini loved when he smirked, it only emphasized his bad boy image.

Nini knew that this boy was all types of bad news for her but she didn't care. She tried so hard to not get involved with him but she couldn't help it.

"Why are you still talking? Kiss me" Nini said shocking Ricky. He never expected Nini out of all people to say that.

Nini grabbed the sides of his face gently pulling her closer to her towards her lips kissing him.

Within the kiss were definitely fireworks. The two had undeniable chemistry whether they wanted to admit it or not.

Nini's phone began to ring startling the both of them. Nini's heart dropped when she saw her dad was calling her. She put her finger over her lips telling Ricky to be quiet while she's on the phone. She didn't want to risk being caught.

Ricky decided to play a little game with Nini while she was on the phone with her dad. He decided to started kissing her neck throwing her completely off.

"Nini are you spending the night at Ashlyns?"

"I'm uh I'm not sure, I have to as— ask her"

"Why don't you do it now? Aren't you with her?"

"She's in the bathroom I'll ugh ask her when she gets um out"

"Nini are you okay?"

"Y-yeah, I'm just in the ma-massage chair. It's giving me a neck massage" she chuckled and Ricky just smiled

"Oh okay, let me know if you're gonna be spending the night"

"O-o-okay" she said before hanging up and Ricky stopped

"Now why would you do that" she hit him

"It was fun" he shrugged and she laughed

"That was a close one. I need to go to Ashlyn's house for real now" Nini said and Ricky just smirked

"Fine" he said as Nini left

•••

"Excuse me, you WHAT?" Ashlynn exclaimed

"I know, it's bad" Nini started to feel bad for what she'd just done. She got to Ashlynn's house 45 minutes ago and changed into a onesie she already had there.

Nini and Ashlynn were super close and Nini was always spending the night there so she already had a drawer there with all the stuff she needed to stay over.

Nini wished so badly that she'd listened to her head when it said to leave but she just couldn't...Ricky was saying everything she needed to hear and she simply couldn't resist.

"Nini what if he says something. You're the town good girl with a reputation to uphold"

"I know I know. It was so stupid of me. I don't think he'll say anything though"

"Let's hope not" Ashlyn responded "was it...good at least? Like was it fun"

"That's the worst part. I really had fun with him like it was like a trip on the wild side and I loved it there."

"Nini...you can't let him suck you too far in. He's the town bad boy and the last thing you need is him turning you bad."

"I know I know. How about this? I'll start avoiding him from now on. You don't have to worry about us anymore"

"Sounds good"

Meanwhile Ricky unknowingly smiled to himself on his way home. Nini was growing on him but he never would admit it

He was only in it for the "challenge" or so he thought.

He changed out of his clothes trying to figure out what his next moves were gonna be because his night was far from over.

Ricky texted Delilah to see if she was up to anything, and she quickly responded that she wasn't.

He made plans to take her to the spot he took all the girls he messed with except Nini. Nini knew nothing about the spot, but neither did any of the girls he'd brought to it. Each new girl that Ricky brought to the spot believed that she was special. That the rock was their special place together .

It was a rock in the middle of the forest but it wasn't just any rock. It was big enough to sit on and it had a nice space between it and the trees. The moon always shined directly on the rock making it a beautiful scene at night.

Ricky told Delilah that he'd pick her up and made his way over to her house. He had a bad boy image to maintain.

A/N
Welcome to Bad for my image! What do y'all think so far? I hope y'all like it! Vote and comment please! And thank you so much for reading!