Chapter 8

Nini locked her phone thinking that she handled the situation which she did

Nini locked her phone thinking that she handled the situation which she did. Ricky believed her for the most part but still had a part of him that was skeptical. He decided to ignore it though.

She headed in the house and went straight into the bathroom to get herself ready for bed. Kourt's house was like a second home to her so she wasn't really shy when it came to going over there.

"I'm exhausted" Nini said leaving the bathroom and flopping on the bed.

"Neens are you planning to audition for the play?"

"Of course! What about you guys?"

"I don't know the new drama teacher gives me weird vibes"

"Same. I don't know about her"

"Come on guys. We should all try out together it'd be fun"

"I don't know Neens. You know I'm not that into theatre anyway"

"Come on Kourt! As many times as we've watched high school musical together, we have to audition! All three of us" Nini tried to convince Kourt

"Nini you know I love Hsm but you also know I'm not an actress. Too many lines to remember, my head can't handle all of that. I barely remember what I ate for dinner last night"

" Okayyy, what if you went out for costumes and makeup. You love styling people"

"You know what Nini? You actually might be onto something" Kourt admitted. She's been interested in fashion and makeup for as long as she could remember so she thought she'd have fun being about of the costumes and makeup team

"Yayyy! Gina you in?"

"Who else would I hang with while you guys are at rehearsal?" She laughed and Nini squealed happily over the fact that her 3 best friends would be auditioning for the musical and sharing her love with theatre with her.

"I say we watch High school musical in celebration of this"

"Okay but we gotta watch 3, it's the best one" Kourt said