Chapter 25

"Hey" Nini smiled as she entered into Ricky's car earning a smile from him

"Hey" Nini smiled as she entered into Ricky's car earning a smile from him. They were currently outside Ashlyn's house which had become their meeting spot for when they wanted to sneak off.

Neither of them knew what was causing them to be so nervous but both their hearts were beating out their chest, it wasn't visibly noticeable that either of them were nervous though.

"Hey Angel"Ricky voiced earning yet another smile from Nini. Something about when he called her Angel made her all giggly inside. She didn't know if it was the way that he said it or the fact that it was coming from him, but she knew that she loved it.

"So where are we going?" She asked anxiously. He told her his plans earlier but he didn't exactly go into detail of the place

"Well that's for me to know, and for you to find out Angel" Ricky said pulling out of Ashlyn's driveway as his GPS told him where to go.

As the two sat in comfortable silence Ricky took small glances at Nini admiring the effort she put into her appearance just to go out with him.

She'd done light makeup on her face, but Ricky had studied her face enough to realize that it was there. She honestly didn't need makeup in his opinion but it didn't make her any less beautiful with it on.

He admired the periwinkle tank top with ruffles she had on and how the white jeans she had on with it complimented it so well.

He noticed how each of her curls fell over her shoulders with such bounce and shine to them. Little things he never noticed on anyone else he noticed on Nini and appreciated every little thing.

He found his hand making his way to her thigh as he held it while his other hand gripped the wheel making his way to the first destination he had in mind for Nini.

It seemed like everytime Ricky looked away from Nini her eyes wandered over to him. She couldn't believe that The Ricky Bowen was hers. That he actually felt the same way about her that she felt about him.