Chapter 24

When last period finally came she walked into class giving the sub a head nod and a smile as she entered

She had to admit she was slightly anxious. Ricky said he wanted to see her because he just wanted to be with her but she couldn't help but think there was something else going on.

The bell rang indicating it was time for class start meaning Nini was due to meet Ricky in 20 minutes. She didn't know why she was nervous but for some odd reason she was.

"Hello everyone, I'm Mr.Weston and I'll be your sub for today. Your teacher said in her notes than you all should be working on something she assigned yesterday. I'll be at work if you need something,but first I'm gonna take attendance" the sub said. He was the type of sub who didn't do work if he didn't have to. He felt that as high school students they were responsible enough to do whatever they had to do on their own.

Nini sat on her phone for 20 minutes because she had already finished her assignment the night before. She still loves to be on top of all of her work.

Ricky was only slightly a distraction for her. He understood that when she was working it's best to leave her alone and let her work. He respected the fact that she liked to be ahead.

"Umm Mr.Weston" Nini said as she walked up to the desk

"yes?"

"Can I go to the bathroom?" She asked

"Sure, go ahead" The sub said too absorbed in his crossword puzzles to even pay attention to Nini.

Nini grabbed the hallpass heading out the classroom. The hallways were fairly clear considering that class was in session but there were a few students walking around here and there.

She looked around making sure there was no one around then entering the janitors closet where Ricky was already waiting for her.

"Hi angel" Ricky said pulling her into his embrace. He took in Nini's scent smiling at the girls signature smell

She always wore the same bath and body works lotion which he loved. Champagne toast was the name of the scent. Nini knew how much Ricky loved it so that's why she continued to wear it. He didn't know that though

"Hi baby" Nini smiled as she wrapped her small arms around Ricky's neck finding comfort within his arms

The comfort that they found within each others arms was indescribable. The best way to describe it was they felt untouchable. Like no one or nothing could hurt them at that point in time as long as they were together.

"Hey hey hey. What's going on? What's wrong baby?" Nini asked looking into Ricky's eyes. She was becoming worried. He hadn't said anything to her before 'hey angel' since she entered the closet.

"Nothings wrong Angel" Ricky said somewhat hesitantly, like he was about to say something else but decided against it.

"You sure baby?" She asked and he nodded so she decided not to push the issue any further. Whenever he was ready to talk about it she'd be ready too.

"I did want to ask you something though" he said nervously sticking his hands in his pockets. He didn't know why exactly he was nervous but for some reason he was

"What is it Ricky?" Nini said resting her hand on his cheek and looking him straight into his brown beady eyes

"I was wondering if you'd um. If you wanted to go on a date with me tonight. Like a real one"

"What if someone sees us. Our entire keeping us a secret thing would be ruined. I mean don't get me wrong, I want to go on a date with you, I really do but it's super risky"

"There's this little cafe about 45 minutes away that I know you'd love. I figured it's far enough away for us to not be noticed by anything but close enough to where the drive won't be so bad."

"You really thought about this huh?" Nini smiled  and Ricky nodded in response and grabbed her hands placing them in his

"Look Nini. I really really like you. And I've never done this dating thing before ever. I've never felt like this about anyone, so I really wanna make this work. I wanna make us work. So if I have to drive 45 minutes there and back to make this work, I'll do it. I just really do want this to work with us"

"I do too Ricky. I really like you, and just being with you makes me happy. You just don't know how much everything you're doing for me means to me"

"I know how much you mean to me" Ricky said bringing his face closer to Nini's. If any of them made any sudden moves forward their lips would be touching. Neither of them were complaining about it though

"Oh yeah? How much?" She asked with a smile

"Well, I can show you better than I can tell you"

"Yeah?"

"Yeah" Ricky said closing the small gap that was between them placing his lips onto hers placing his hands on her waist.

Nini decided to do something different with her hands and simply place them around his neck as she kissed the curly headed boy passionately.

She found herself missing the softness of his curls but instead of placing her hands in them she used the placement of her hands on his neck to give her more leverage

As their lips moved in sync both of them felt butterflies in their stomachs. It was like each kiss was their first. Both of them had an indescribable effect on each other, but it was definitely an effect that both of them loved.

"I guess I mean a whole lot to you then huh" Nini laughed as they separated for air

"Yeah, yeah you do" Ricky smiled at Nini. This whole thing he had going with her was all so surreal

"I guess it's my turn to show you how much you mean to me" Nini said pulling Ricky in for yet another kiss.

A/N
Fluff, fluff, and more fluff because I think we all need it after tonight's episode. I'm still trying to process everything that happened. But I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, it was well needed for me to write it lol. Tysm for reading!