Chapter 15

"Did he tell you where you're going?" Nini asked. They had just finished getting Manicures and pedicures and went back to Gina's house. They were helping Gina get dressed for her date.

Kourt was helping her the most considering this is what Kourtney loved to do. She aspired to be either a makeup artist or a stylist when she gets older

"No, he just said he'd pick me up. Should I have asked?" Gina started to panic. The closer to the date it got, the more nervous she became. She just wanted it to go well.

"It would've been nice to know so I know what kind of clothes to look for but I can work something out for you Gi. You have nothing to worry about, calm down" Kourt said and Gina let out a breath she didn't even know she was holding in.

Kourtney looked through Gina's closet trying to find something classy yet casual. She needed gina to be ready if he took her to a fancy restaurant or if he took her ice skating. The outfit had to work for both fun and fancy.

"Okay okay, I think I found something" Kourt said and took out a black top with mesh sleeves. It was really cute and classy, and decided to pair it with a pair of white jeans.

"And take these black jean shorts with you in case he takes you somewhere you can possibly get messy. You can put them under your white pants if you want. It's up to you Gi"

"Kourt you're literally a lifesaver"Gina said wrapping her arms around Kourt then heading to the bathroom.

Nini felt her phone vibrate in her pocket and looked at the caller ID and saw her mother was calling.

Nini was somewhat upset with her mother so she contemplated whether she wanted to answer or not. She was more upset with her father, but she was upset with her mother for not saying anything.

Nini decided to answer the phone considering that this could be about something important

"Hello?" Nini said through the phone

"Nini?"

"Yes mom?"

"Me and your father have to head to the next town over to take care of some things so we won't be here when you get back home. Do you have your house key?"

"Let me check" Nini said heading over to her purse to make sure she had her house keys. The last thing she needed was to be locked out of the house "yes I have it"

"Okay sweetie. If it's too late when we finish we might just get a hotel for the night then come back in the morning"

"Okay see you then mom"

"Alright bye sweetie" she said and liv hung up

"What'd she want?" Ashlyn asked

"They're going to the next town over for business or something. Not that I really care. I'm still upset with them"

"I know Neens. Your dad is so wrong for expecting you to quit the musical all because Bowen is in it"

"Exactly. He doesn't care about my happiness, and he made that clear"

"I'm sorry Neens"

"It's okay, I'll be okay" Nini smiled small

"Alright are you guys ready to see how I look?"

"Yesss come out!" Ashlyn said and Gina stepped out of the bathroom revealing her outfit

"You look absolutely beautiful" Nini said

"Ej better watch out. You're about to take his breath away" Ashlyn said

"I do great work" Kourtney proudly said "oh and you look amazing Gi"