Chapter 7

"Nini spill! When did you have your first kiss and to who?" Gina exclaimed in the car. They decided to have a sleepover after the party even thought it was a school night.

"Is it really that important?"

"YES" they said at the same time. They do that a lot and had gotten used to it at this point.

"Just tell me when it happened neens" Kourt reasoned.

"I don't know it was like a few days ago"

"You don't know??"

"Not really. These past few days have been really a blur for me to be honest."

"We understand" Kourt sighed "I really wish you would've told us though"

"I know, I'm sorry. We're supposed to tell each other everything."

"At least tell us how it happened. Like what led up to it"

"Alright this is what happened"

Flashback
Nini was going about her business getting herself ready for her next class when she saw the school bad boy Ricky Bowen's reflection appear in her locker.

A frown appeared on her face at the sight of him knowing that her parents didn't like him. Her parents were super protective of her and the town bad boy was the last person they'd want her associating with.

"What do you want Bowen"

"You"

"You can't come up with a better pickup line than that" Nini chuckled. He could've at least put some effort into it. But to be fair with most girls he didn't even need a pickup line. They automatically drew to him.

"You want to meet up later" he asked getting straight to the point. He was an excellent flirter but he didn't like to flirt if he didn't have to.

"Uhh no" she laughed closing her locker with her books in her hand. Preparing herself to head off to the next class.

Ricky wasn't familiar with the word no so he was kinda taken aback by the fact that she just told him no.

"Come on. Just come out with me tonight. What do you have to lose?"

"Hmm let's see. My reputation, my time, my energy"

"Okay okay okay. Fine" he said backing off and Nini smiled to herself feeling like that's one less battle that she had to fight.

After school Nini found herself walking home. Her car was in the shop ready to be picked up she just needed to get home so her mom could take her to get it.

As Ricky was driving he noticed Nini walking on the side of the road and started to slow down so that he could talk to her

"You want a ride?" He asked her

"From you? No"

"Come on, get in the car. It's pretty chilly out here"

"I'll be fine"

"Nina. Get in the car" he said sternly and Nini gave in getting in the car. She had to admit that she was cold and tired of being outside

"Thanks I guess" she said and he smirked slightly.

She never took the time to notice him. How cute he actually was. How defined his curls were. How straight his teeth were. How his eyes scrunched up when he smiled.

The bad boy Ricky Bowen was actually cute.

"Do you wanna play anything on the aux?"

"Nahh I'm good" she said and they sat in silence until she decided to break the silence. "So why me?"

"What do you mean?"

"You could have any girl at your feet in the school. Why go after me"

"Because I thought you were cute" he shrugged simply

"Really? Me?"

"Yeah. You don't hear that a lot?" He asked shocked. Nini was a very beautiful girl. And you'd have to be blind not to see it.

Every guy in the school knew how beautiful she was but she was too good. She wasn't a risk taker and they wanted someone who'd be willing to take risks with them.

They knew Nini wasn't gonna compromise her reputation for them so they never went after her. Well that is until Ricky.

"Nope. Nobody's even tried to hit on me until you at school today" she chuckled "I thought it was because I was ugly for something" she said looking down playing with her nails

Ricky pulled up to Nini's house and looked her in her eyes. Nini nearly melted at the sight of his big brown eyes in contact with hers.

"Look at me Nina. You're beautiful okay?" He said and she just nodded. She noticed his lips moving closer to hers and she prepared herself.

This is the moment. She was gonna have her first kiss. She didn't know if he was ready or not but she couldn't back out now.

She closed her eye moving closer to him until their lips connected and the butterflies began to flutter in her stomach.

She didn't know where to place her hands so she decided to just cup his face, but it didn't feel right.

She moved her hands to his hair and they felt right at home. They felt natural sitting in his hair the way that they were.

Ricky had no idea this was her first kiss. He knew that she probably hadn't had many but was almost positive it wasn't her first.

He'd given plenty if girls their first kiss and he could tell when it was their first. With Nini he couldn't feel that. She knew exactly what she was doing.

"I gotta get in the house or my mom will kill me. Especially if she sees you dropped me off."

"I'll see you tonight?" He asked how confident that she'd say yes

"Maybe" she kissed his cheek heading into the house with a smile she couldn't wipe off her face.

She didn't know how exactly to react to what just happened but she definitely wasn't mad that it'd happened.

Flashback over

"Nini told her best friends leaving out the pets that gave away that the guy in the story was Ricky"

"Omg that was too cute" Gina gushed

"It was. I still can't believe you didn't tell us."

"so do we see a boyfriend in your future"

"No no no no. No boyfriends. I need to focus on school right now" Nini said and she felt her phone vibrate in her pocket seeing it was Ricky

 I need to focus on school right now" Nini said and she felt her phone vibrate in her pocket seeing it was Ricky

A/N
Oop what's finna happen? I hope y'all enjoyed and tysm for reading! Vote and comment please!