Chapter 153

Qiu Li's body was stiff. He almost thought that he had an auditory hallucination or his usual dream.

What Nuonuo said was already the limit for her, and she couldn't say more. There were many people with clever tongues in the world, but Nuonuo didn't belong to that category. The man's stature was strong, and she had a cold physique, so that she could feel his heat like a flame burning.

She didn't speak, her head rested on his chest. Listening to his frantic heartbeat, Nuonuo bit her lip, and rubbed her head gently against him.

Qiu Li was a normal man.

If he hesitated, he was no longer a man. He carried her across and walked to their room.

They lived there after receiving the marriage certificate, but nothing happened.

She was abnormally clever and hugged him by his neck. She was obedient as in his dreams. She didn't hate him and was close to him.

He gasped and suppressed his heart.

Finally, Qiu Li put her gently on the bed and kissed her forehead.

Then he laid down beside Nuonuo.

He was far away from her. The bed was large and luxurious, so there was a long distance between the two. Qiu Li slept with Nuonuo for the first time.

He endured but knew he could no longer hurt her.

He had done a lot of bad things in his life, and his reputation among the crowd wasn't good. But there was only one person who was on the top of his heart, he hoped to live with her for the rest of his life. Qiu Li's most desired thing in his life was Nuonuo's love.

Nuonuo was a little embarrassed and was blushing.

She waited for a while and estimated that it was almost eleven. She wouldn't be able to go home if she missed the time.

The moonlight outside the window became broken silver.

Nuonuo bit her lip, closed her eyes and leaned over.

She was really shy and embarrassed. Her long eyelashes were trembling and she said nothing. She really didn't know what to say, or where to put her hands and feet, and could only hold him.

But in fact, she didn't have to do anything.

Qiu Li turned over sharply, the light in his eyes was very bright, but Nuonuo was a little timid.

His voice was hoarse, "Are you afraid of me?"

She was afraid.

The light in his eyes was like a wolf, his wild nature made her tremble slightly. But Nuonuo knew that there was no way out, she was always a determined person, since she chose to go home, she wouldn't back off. However, Nuonuo didn't say anything. She was afraid that her voice would tremble if she spoke.

Qiu Li interlocked their fingers.

He remembered a poem he heard when he was young.

Between snow and moonlight, you are the more stunning beauty.

One that no one could resist belonged to me.

He turned over and the stars were intoxicating.

  ~

Nuonuo didn't really remember this feeling. She and his fingers clenched gradually.

She blinked and the moon rose from the west to mid-air.

Moonlight fell on the ground, and everything that she had experienced in this world gradually got far away.

She had a feeling that she could really go home.

However, she felt that the world's favorite man was more sensitive.

The next moment, his hand was slammed.

Nuonuo barely opened her eyes to look at him. The moment she saw his look through the moonlight, she was slightly stunned. She had never seen such a scene.

The man's eyes were scarlet, as if he would die in pain in the next moment.

He was obviously so close, but she seemed to have difficulty hearing his voice.

There was a bit of silence, and she finally heard his voice, "Please, don't go."

It was crazy, like a demon.

At the end, it turned into a deep pleading, "Nuonuo, I beg you, don't go, don't leave me."

The tear mole in the corner of her eyes gradually faded and almost disappeared in the end.

Qiu Li held her tightly. His tall body was trembling, "Don't go ... Don't go ... Please, don't do this to me."

"I will kneel down to beg you. I beg you. Don't leave me."

"I was wrong. It's all my fault. You beat me. You kill me."

"Don't leave me, Nuonuo ... Please, don't do this to me."

He looked crazy. He said he would kneel down and beg her without dignity.

Nuonuo's last feeling in this world was the hot drops of tears falling on her cheeks.

He was crying.

Nuonuo didn't have the pleasure of revenge, she was calm.

She spent over a year with him, almost 400 days.

Goodbye, Qiu Li.