Chapter 51

Song Zhan was miserable, but he didn't know who the person who trapped him was. Maybe he was still thinking of seeking revenge.

Nounuo didn't speak, she finally gave Song Zhan a glance.

This was the original owner's father. He originally got 50% of the shares in exchange for Nuonuo. But he also used it as a bet.

If the original owner saw it, she would be sad.

When they finally left, Zhang Qingduo glanced carefully at Nuonuo's face.

The little girl was quite calm, but Brother Li kept his face cold like someone owed him hundreds of millions.

Qiu Li was in a bad mood and naturally had a bad tone, "Talk!"

"Brother Li, Aunt Chen asked you, what should she do with the 70% shares?" Zhang Qingduo couldn't help but glance at Nuonuo.

She lowered her eyes and pursed her lips gently.

Yeah, she was really pretty.

Qiu Li said in a cold tone, "Didn't Chen Qian want it? Let Chen Mao give it to his sister."

Nuonuo, who had been staring at the ground, looked up at him.

He smiled coldly, as if he gave random things.

Nuonuo bit her lip.

If the Song family was set up by Qiu Li alone, she wouldn't be so angry. But Qiu Li knew how bad Chen Qian was. When she got something, she would never return it in her life.

Nuonuo still remembered the feeling of suffocating when she pushed her into the water.

The company was founded by the Song family's ancestors, and now it was given to Chen Qian casually.

She once again refreshed her hatred for Qiu Li.

Nuonuo clenched her fists without saying a word.

Now that the shares were in his hands, he could give them to whoever he wanted. But her heart was her own, and she would never give it to such a man.

She didn't want to talk to Qiu Li in her life.

'Bastard!'

Zhang Qingduo saw that the atmosphere between them was wrong and ran away.

  ~

Nuonuo thought of ignoring him.

After returning from "Sheng Shi" that day, Nuonuo never said anything to Qiu Li.

Aunt Chen knew that something was wrong.

Mr. Qiu and Nuonuo usually went out at the same time, and they could always meet at breakfast.

But recently Nuonuo got up very early.

She often cleverly and quietly finished breakfast alone and then went to school.

She would still call Aunt Chen sweetly, and would smile warmly at her.

However, Aunt Chen found that Nuonuo deliberately avoided the time Qiu Li was at home.

If the two happened to meet, the soft Nuonuo would be quiet

Aunt Chen realized that the young lady seemed to hate Mr. Qiu particularly.

Song Lian also noticed that something was wrong. Recently, the atmosphere of the villa was covered by the dark clouds. It was difficult to be happy as she had to worry about another thing.

Song Zhan's embarrassment and mistakes, Song Lian also knew it all.

Zhao Jie cried hysterically on the phone and asked Song Lian to help see if Mr. Qiu could take action to teach the hateful Chen Mao.

However, Mr. Qiu's face had become colder recently.

If Nuonuo was there, his eyes fell on Nuonuo, but after finding her rejection and cold silence, his face got even more ugly.

This matter dragged on for almost a week.

When Song Lian saw Song Zhan outside the school again, she nearly burst into tears as she felt distressed.

Her father's face was haggard. He was originally full of enthusiasm, but now he had a lot of white hair and looked as if he got ten years older in a week.

Song Zhan came to see his two daughters.

Although he had a bad spirit, his tone was as gentle as possible. He bought desserts for both Nuonuo and Song Lian, "Dad is useless. I made a big mistake. I am sorry Nuonuo."

Nuonuo looked at the cake in his hand and didn't speak.

"Plead with Mr. Qiu and let him help our family, okay?"

Nuonuo felt uncomfortable in her heart, and she frowned.

——