Chapter 106

After the Spring Festival in the countryside, Qiu Li took Nuonuo back.

On the day of departure, Grandpa Qiu was reluctant. Every time Qiu Li walked, he wished that Qiu Li would set off firecrackers in front of his feet to celebrate. This time he was reluctant to let them go.

Nuonuo was clever and sensible, old people liked such a child.

Nuonuo boarded the helicopter and waved to Grandpa Qiu.

Farther away, she looked at Grandpa Qiu's lonely figure and suddenly felt a little sad.

Grandpa Qiu must love Grandma Qiu very much, otherwise he wouldn't keep her in this place.

"Reluctant to leave Grandpa? Then we would see him again next year."

Nuonuo bowed her head, not knowing how to answer Qiu Li's words.

He bent his lips and didn't need her to answer.

They had been in the quiet village of Lijia Village, so when they suddenly went back to City B, she was uncomfortable.

When they arrived at the villa, Aunt Chen came to pick them.

Aunt Chen was still the same. Her expression was cold, and her etiquette was perfect without impeccability.

"Mr. Qiu, Miss, welcome home."

Nuonuo was very happy. She knew that Aunt Chen was cold on the outside and warm on the inside. She greeted her with joy, "Aunt Chen!"

Aunt Chen bent over, "Do you want to eat first, Mr. Qiu?"

Qiu Li said, "Okay."

However, they hadn't had time to walk in. A sports car drove there and stopped at the villa gate.

Zhang Qingduo got out of the car, "let me go in!"

Zhang Qingduo's eyes were good as he saw Qiu Li, "Brother Li! Brother Li!"

Qiu Li said, "Let him come in."

Zhang Qingduo pushed them away and ran over. He had neglected to exercise, his face was round, and he was tired after running part of the road.

"Brother Li." When he was about to speak, Zhang Qingduo was a little hesitant. After so many years with Qiu Li, he couldn't understand how ruthless Qiu Li was. But their friendship for many years made him still say, "Chen Qian, she is standing on the top of the hospital. She wants to jump off the building, can you go and see her?"

Qiu Li snorted, "She could jump if she has the courage. Since she calculated the time for doing this accurately on my return, she won't jump."

Zhang Qingduo was about to cry anxiously, "Chen Qian is our friend for so many years. Although she made a mistake." Zhang Qingduo glanced at Nuonuo, who had big eyes next to him, and said, "Was it so bad that she should give her life? Bai Ye and I beg you, Chen Mao has only one sister. For our friendship, can you go and see her?"

Qiu Li sneered. Nuonuo wanted to say something but thinking of the conversation between her and Grandpa Qiu that night, she was afraid of him and of his cold and cruel character.

Qiu Li pondered for a moment, "Let people drive."

He turned to Nuonuo and said, "You eat first, eh?"

Nuonuo nodded. She would never be able to follow along. In fact, the thing Chen Qian did was terrible. No matter which girl fell in the hands of people like Wei Yong, the consequences would've been very serious.

While Nuonuo ate, Aunt Chen asked her about Grandpa Qiu's situation.

Nuonuo originally thought that since Qiu Li had gone, Chen Qian would not have an accident.

But it didn't take long for a phone call to reach Nuonuo.

At that time, she was working on a question in the room after eating.

Chen Mao was on the other end of the phone, he said very coldly, "Miss Song, my sister jumped down."

Nuonuo's eyes were wide.

Chen Mao smiled with tears in the corners of his eyes, "I said earlier that Qiu Li was indifferent and ruthless. Sissi had been shut down for so long, and she had been heartbroken, but Qiu Li did not even coax my sister."

Nuonuo frowned, "Your aren't in your right mind, Mr. Chen."

Besides, Qiu Li had no obligation to coax Chen Qian. The kind of person that Nuonuo disliked the most in her life were the ones commiting suicide. Many people who died from diving were rescued. They survived, but the rescuer never opened their eyes again.

What was more, with the original character of the male lead, Qiu Li would still only be a devil.

"No? Hahaha! Song Nuonuo, Sissy may be still alive, but she may only be in a vegetative state all her life. All this was thanks to you! Do you think Qiu Li likes you? Hahaha no! He will never like you. I knew Qiu Li when I was in high school, and he liked Jiang Xinyue at that time. Why do you think Qiu Li fell in love with you, seventeen years old, pure face, weak personality, you are the second Jiang Xinyue. You are just a stand-in!"

That was a magical and absurd development. Qiu Li had a first love? Did she transmigrate into the wrong novel? This novel was actually called "A substitute lover of an overbearing CEO"?

But Nuonuo recalled in detail that her roommate said at the beginning that there was a vicious female partner who almost succeeded in separating the male and female lead.

Was it Jiang Xinyue?

Chen Mao, who was calm in the past, had completely lost his mind because of what happened.

"Song Nuonuo, when Jiang Xinyue went abroad, Qiu Li got drunk. Now that Jiang Xinyue is back, they have met each other. Qiu Li hasn't returned to the villa yet, is it good news?"

Nuonuo spoke honestly, "Yes."

Chen Mao siad, "You didn't save Sissi at the beginning, now I'm waiting to see your end."