Chapter 78

Nuonuo's cheeks were flushed as she whispered, "I'm kidding, you let me go."

He looked at her for a long time, then let her go

Her skin was delicate, and a pinch of red appeared.

Nuonuo glanced at the cake he threw away, and sighed in her heart. Since she came to the book, every time she was given a cake, it would be thrown away the next moment, either by the female lead or the male lead.

Qiu Li came over halfway through the meeting to attend her parents' meeting.

Nuonuo had no classes in the afternoon and evening, he didn't let her off, and drove directly to the company.

Nuonuo came to the company the first time.

The tall building was full of style.

When she arrived in the book, Nuonuo found out that the male lead was so busy. He was especially rich, but he didn't have to pay less attention to work.

In the original book, the time for the male and the female lead to fall in love must not be a lot, right?

Qiu Li glanced at Nuonuo beside him.

She looked a little curious, but she was very clever and quiet.

He bent his lips, "I have something to do in the afternoon, you wait for me. I will take you to dinner at night."

Nuonuo was horrified for a while, and she realized from the bottom of her heart that this lunatic really wanted her to fall in love with him. But she didn't want to, and Nuonuo didn't want to wait for him.

She thought of what she would do while he worked, and had a headache when she thought about facing her teachers and classmates next week.

When she saw a concert hall from the car, she said after a while, "Can I go to the concert hall to wait for you?"

She was still young, and Qiu Li didn't want to hold her back either. Although he was unhappy that Nuonuo was unwilling to wait for him, he still agreed, "Let Du Yi follow you."

As long as he kept eyes on her all the time, other conditions seemed to be acceptable.

She nodded, "Okay."

She was about to turn around, but Qiu Li held her, "Nuonuo."

Nuonuo was caught off guard, and her forehead had a warm touch. He leaned over and kissed her on the forehead.

The autumn wind was cool, bringing a faint coldness.

Occasionally one or two sparrows flew across the pale sky.

Qiu's company was working overtime, and the people who saw this scene widened their eyes.

Nuonuo held her forehead and backed away in panic.

She looked a little wronged while looking at him with her eyes wide open. He saw her wronged expression as if he was the bad guy.

He was so soft-hearted. He smiled and said, "Go."

Nuonuo tried to wipe off the touch left by his forehead. It was strange, and disgusting.

However, at that time, she didn't know that the male lead who had always dominated the novels forced and snatched kisses from the lips of the female lead. They kissed several times a day even if she didn't agree. But he never kissed her forehead full of love.

This was his last concession.

Du Yi didn't dare to raise his head, but he was stunned. Mr. Qiu's temper was indeed very bad. He didn't see him laugh even once a year, but now he often saw his smile. When he saw Nuonuo, the light in his eyes was bright.

Nuonuo endured the discomfort and said to Du Yi, "Go to the concert hall."

The car drove to the concert hall in ten minutes.

Nuonuo wanted to go after looking at it. She had just glanced at what she thought was just ordinary piano performance, but she didn't find the invitation to enter until she got to the door.

Du Yi said, "Miss can go in straight."

Nuonuo glanced at him and knew that Qiu Li knowing sideways in City B wasn't a rumor.

She passed by, and the lady at the door stopped her with a smile, "Miss."

Piano sounds filled the entire hall, the spiral staircase, and even the stage had ballet. This was a private club with a magnificent decoration, but it wasn't an ordinary concert hall.

Du Yi, wearing headphones, said to Nuonuo, "The third floor is a video game hall, and the fourth floor is a cafe. If you are interested, you can go sit down."

Nuonuo wasn't interested.

She just wanted to stay away from Qiu Li before, but after finding out that this was also a place of entertainment for the "rich", she didn't want to stay.

Du Yi suggested, "Mr. Qiu had to work for a long time. If you don't want to play, you can go to the cafe."

Nuonuo agreed.