Chapter 79

She sat in the cafe, the boss was very respectful.

Nuonuo ordered a cup of coffee and propped her chin to see the scenery outside the window.

It was November, and she was months away from leaving Qiu Li.

Du Yi stood with his head down near Nuonuo, and several bodyguards stood in unison. Nuonuo knew that it was their job, and just as she had no choice, they had no choice.

At three o'clock in the afternoon, Du Yi heard a voice in his headphones.

He frowned, and then came to Nuonuo, "Miss, someone upstairs is making trouble. Mr. Zhang and the others are also here. This is Mr. Qiu's site, It's safe here. The young lady can tell them what you need."

Nuonuo didn't expect this to be Qiu Li's territory.

Du Yi hurried away.

Nuonuo thought about it, Mr. Zhang? Was that Zhang Qingduo with that hippy smile?

However, before she thought about it, someone exclaimed, "Miss!"

Nuonuo turned around and found a gun on her forehead.

A gun was drawn and aimed at the man. The person was not in a hurry. He laughed and motioned the gun to Nuonuo.

Nuonuo realized for the first time that this was really an overhead CEO world.

"To be honest our boss only wants to invite Miss Song to talk. If you resist, Miss Song will die."

"Miss Song, cooperate, we won't hurt you."

A tall woman covered Nuonuo's nose and mouth with a veil. There was a strange smell. She almost instantly realized that there was something wrong on the veil.

Nuonuo immediately held her breath, but it was too late. She had taken a breath and her head was dizzy and her legs were weak.

~

Nuonuo didn't know how long the car drove, and turned to a hotel.

She was pulled out of the car.

Along the way, she was holding on for a long time.

There was no anger in her heart, transmigrating into the book was the most unfortunate thing she had experienced in her life. She used to just live indifferently. She had a calm high school life and a calm and smooth university life. These things used to be 'fiction' for her, but now they really happened.

Nuonuo was taken to the elevator.

When they opened the door, she saw Wei Yong with a gold necklace on his neck. There were tattoos under the gold chain.

Nuonuo felt cold in her heart.

She didn't forget this person. Qiu Li once threatened her that he would give her to Wei Yong if she was not obedient.

This was an abusive man.

Nuonuo remembered the misfortunes that all females faced except the female lead who had entanglement with the male lead in the novel.

She shivered slightly and felt sick and fearful.

Wei Yong glanced at her, "This's Qiu Li's fiancee."

"Yes, boss."

Wei Yong seemed very dissatisfied, "Is Chen Qian trying to fool me? Such a little girl can match his taste?"

The woman who dragged Nuonuo said with a smile, "Miss Chen said that this little girl was beautiful, and you will be pleasantly surprised if you help her remove the makeup."

Wei Yong touched his chin and laughed, "Okay!"

Nuonuo struggled desperately, but was brought into the bathroom.

The woman pressed Nuonuo to the sink.

The cold water flowed across her cheeks, and Nuonuo gritted her teeth. The woman removed her makeup, but she couldn't hold back her cry.

At this time, she could only find ways to save herself.

There was a chill in Nuonuo's heart, Chen Qian! It turned out to be Chen Qian!

No wonder Wei Yong could easily come into Qiu Li's territory. Chen Qian's brother Chen Mao was Qiu Li's person.

The woman dragged Nuonuo up. There was cold water running down her cheek.

She smiled, "Miss Chen didn't lie."

Nuonuo kept silent about the utility knife in her pants.

She had known for a day that meeting Qiu Li was her biggest disaster.

If she didn't stab Qiu Li, then the knife would be left to the bad guys, and the worst situation, it would be left for her. If she was lucky, she would live again. If she was unlucky, she would die.

The woman wiped her delicate little face dry, "Miss Song, you disguised well. Good luck."