Chapter 40

Song Lian was cutting an apple, and the fruit knife had cut her hand.

Song Lian cried and the blood on her hand surged.

Qiu Li finally gave a little glance to Song Lian and glanced at her blood-stained hand, revealing disgust.

Qiu Li said, "You come and cut."

Nuonuo suspected that she had heard it wrong, but the next moment, the bastard said coldly, "Song Nuonuo, do you want me to invite you?"

Song Lian gritted her teeth and went out to bandage the wound. For the first time, she felt that she had no self-esteem in front of Song Nuonuo.

One of Qiu Li's men gave the knife to Nuonuo.

She glanced at Qiu Li, and found that he was squinting at her.

Qiu Li wasn't afraid that she would stab him again.

Nuonuo didn't dare.

She picked up Song Lian's uncut apple and then cut it.

She hated him.

She didn't wash her hands, if he wanted to eat, wouldn't it be too dirty?

"Throw that, get another."

Qiu Li was disgusted with Song Lian's blood. Nuonuo began to cut another apple from the fruit bowl.

The big bad guy didn't give her a meal, but also wanted to sit and let her serve him. Dream!

As soon as she gritted her teeth, she also scratched her index finger, "Ah ~" She exclaimed, and deliberately wiped the blood on the apple.

She looked disgusted by herself, then raised her eyes to see Qiu Li's reaction.

He smiled, "Song Nuonuo."

"Uh?"

Qiu Li's heart turned soft, "Little cute."

Nuonuo looked back at him blankly.

The man raised her injured hand and put her index finger in his mouth.

The wetness made Nuonuo's scalp numb.

The next moment, Nuonuo almost jumped up. This pervert licked her finger!

So disgusting, so disgusting.

Nuonuo pulled her finger out.

She hated him so much that she didn't even look at the thing she was cutting.

Nuonuo cut was shallow and it didn't bleed anymore.

She wanted to wash her hands. Nuonuo put the apple away and went to the bathroom to wash her hands three times.

When she came out, Qiu Li looked at her with a slight coolness.

Aunt Chen said to the person at the door, "Push the dining cart over."

Qiu Li had eaten, and these were for Nuonuo.

"Come here, eat and go to school."

Nuonuo knew that her behavior was a bit hurtful, but normal people wouldn't lick her fingers so disgustingly, shouldn't he look disgusted?

Although Qiu Li didn't kill her, she always felt that he was holding back for the big move, so that she couldn't survive.

Nuonuo didn't want to anger him any more, so she ate the meal. Rice was still better than bread.

It was the time when students take a nap in senior high school. Because they had to study at night, they had a break at noon. So her class time in the afternoon was at 2:30 pm.

Nuonuo was so sleepy. But even if Qiu Li did let her go, she couldn't sleep.

Scared and frightened for several nights, she had never slept well.

There were still some sequelae of cold, and her breathing was not so smooth.

Qiu Li looked at the company's project on the hospital bed and seemed to forget her existence.

Nuonuo sat far away from him by the window. A few cherry trees outside the window didn't bloom, and a few birds pecked their feathers lazily.

The autumn wind was gentle, she was lying on the window sill, the drowsiness suddenly struck, she couldn't control the tiredness, and fell asleep on her stomach.

  ~

Song Lian thought excitedly of the moment she could go to the Qiu house.

After learning that Qiu Li was injured, Song Lian gritted her teeth and decided to go to the hospital.

But Qiu Li was in a bad mood these past two days, he made her leave and called her at noon today.

When Song Lian was too happy, Nuonuo appeared.

Song Lian's heart was cold. She wasn't stupid, she knew what Qiu Li was doing.

Song Lian bandaged her fingers and stood stiffly in the mirror for a long time.

In fact, she was a person with strong self-esteem. Since Qiu Li treated her like this, she shouldn't go back.

She should refuse going to the Qin house and tell Qiu Li that she wasn't desperate, but Song Lian knew that if she really said that, she would only make the man sneer, and then she would have nothing to do with him in her life.

She always felt that the man who was indifferent should be hers.

Song Lian returned to the ward again.

The bodyguards hesitated, unable to figure out Song Li's identity, but didn't stop her.

Song Lian couldn't believe what she saw.

Nuonuo was in Qiu Li's arms. The domineering man unbuttoned two buttons at her neckline, and the large school uniform was dropped under her shoulders. With her fair shoulders exposed, he bowed his head and kissed it gently.

He had an intoxicated look.

He put his hand on Nuonuo's waist, and looked at her. He was almost fascinated by her.

Song Lian was shocked and speechless, he ... he ...

He was ...

Song Nuonuo's appearance wasn't like how she looked normally.

However, an eighteen-year-old girl with porcelain-like skin and pink cheeks looked beautiful.

Song Lian couldn't help but say, "What are you doing?"

Qiu Li raised his head, his lips showed abnormal redness and luster.

He looked at Song Lian dangerously, and at that time, she shivered, and subconsciously stepped back two steps.

Qiu Li pulled Nuonuo's clothes up and let her lean against his chest.

Nuonuo in his arms knew nothing and slept soundly.

"What's up with her?"

Qiu Li smiled, "Miss Song, what should be said, what should not be said, I believe you know it clearly."

"You didn't see anything, and Nuonuo just slept."

"If she accidentally knows what was happened and made trouble with me, the boss who went bankrupt and jumped the building in the news two days ago may become Mr. Song Zhan. Do you understand?

Song Lian looked pale.

She shivered and said, "I know".

This man was a devil.