Chapter 21

Nuonuo's body was soaked. Qiu Li gave her a look.

Fortunately, it was ok for it to get wet. She was just a little ugly, but it didn't reveal her inner wear.

Qiu Li felt a strong displeasure from Nuonuo, as if someone had shattered his important gift, so that he had no good face for anyone, and he was not interested in anything.

Although Zhang Qingduo shouted Nuonuo the little beauty frivolously, but his heart was on Chen Qian. He would not offend Chen Qian to help Nuonuo.

Bai Ye sighed softly.

The little girl looked very pitiful.

Was she still underage?

She wore school uniforms which meant she was still studying. Everyone knew Mr. Qiu's temper, and those who provoked him had no good life.

Bai Ye whispered to the waiter, "Bring the lady to change her clothes."

The weather was getting colder, and Nuonuo felt some coolness.

Being bullied this way, she couldn't resist going back. She swallowed back her tears.

She heard what Bai Ye said, so when the waiter took her to change her clothes, she thanked Bai Ye.

Bai Ye did not notice her before.

After all, compared to Chen Qian's radiant beauty, Nuonuo was just a girl who was not beautiful enough.

But the moment he heard her voice, Bai Ye raised his eyes and smiled. Her voice was so nice, soft as honey, very sweet.

It was a voice that made men easily enchanted.

Nuonuo walked forward, but a force suddenly came from her arm.

The pain caused her to take a light breath.

When she turned around, she met Qiu Li's cold eyes.

Qiu Li looked at her, but he spoke to Bai Ye, "My people, you don't need to bother with."

Bai Ye couldn't afford to provoke him, but could only silently sympathize with Nuonuo and said to Qiu Li, "Sorry."

Nuonuo looked at Qiu Li with clear eyes.

She pursed her lips.

She was bullied by Chen Qian, but Qiu Li didn't help her, and instead scolded the person who did.

She had never seen such an annoying man.

He possessed a strong possessiveness.

After what happened to her the night she fled with Hang Rui, she hated him so much, but she dared not show it on her face.

Wasn't it just for eight months? After that, she would not see him for a lifetime.

While she was angry, Qiu Li had an unknown fire in his heart.

So when they went back, Qiu Li didn't drive his luxurious car, and instead got on the car that took Nuonuo to and from school directly.

His expression was cold and terrifying, so that the driver didn't dare to call him. He opened the door tremblingly.

Nuonuo said sweetly, "Thank you Uncle Wang."

Uncle Wang smiled kindly, but he dared not talk.

Nuonuo sat beside Qiu Li.

The man's tall figure was very oppressive. So she leaned against the window and grabbed her seat.

Qiu Li crossed his legs and looked at her sideway.

Her pink cheeks became pale and her lips were not as glamorous as before.

She looked so embarrassed and ugly.

The car was quiet, and the neon lights of the city lit up one after another. In order to divert her attention, Nuonuo looked out the window with gentle and bright eyes.

Qiu Li didn't think she was ugly.

The summer in City B passed very quickly and it was a bit cold in early autumn. When Qiu Li went to the company, in addition to wearing a shirt, he also added a blazer.

He raised his hand to unbutton his suit jacket.

Then Nuonuo heard the man say, "Come here."

Nuonuo turned to look at him.

The look in his eyes softened. She glanced at his chest, Qiu Li asked her to go to his arms.

Nuonuo hated him.

She didn't want to go.

This kind of embrace was left to Song Lian.

Nuonuo shook her head, "I'm soaked, I will wet your clothes."

After hearing this, Qiu Li's eyes fell. He suddenly said, "Song Nuonuo, you said that you like me. Was it fake? Do you hate me?"

Nuonuo bit her lip, "No."

He said coldly, "Lies."

Nuonuo wasn't good at deceiving people, and she didn't know how to justify deceiving him.

After a while, she blushed and her ears turned pink, and she whispered, "Really not."

Qiu Li snorted, "Then your heart is really big."

Nuonuo looked at him with her eyes wide open. Did he know that he wasn't good to her.

She clasped her arms tightly and no longer argued.

Qiu Li felt colder, she really hated him.

Ah.

He felt like he was stabbed with a needle.

She slapped him and made him so disappointed. At this moment, when knowing that Nuonuo hated him, the sensation of pain suddenly came out of his heart and it could no longer be buried.

Wasn't she unwilling to come in his arms?

"Stop the car."

Uncle Wang quickly stopped.

Nuonuo heard the man's cold command, "Get off the car and walk back on your own."

At that time she needed to walk a long distance.