Chapter 3

In the early morning when the lilies were blooming, a layer of mist shrouded the outside of the Song family ancestral house. Nuonuo opened her eyes and stumbled to the mirror.

In the mirror was a familiar face, Nuonuo's face.

However, in the photo frame next to it was Song Nuonuo with a bright smile. This was Song Nuonuo's room.

Nuonuo sat down on the floor.

She transmigrated as Song Nuonuo the previous night, and she knew why Qiu Li killed her. The strange and chaotic situation gave the male lead a sense of crisis and he directly strangled her, the outsider.

However, she did not return to the original world, she was still Song Nuonuo.

What happened?

The calendar was torn off by someone- Wednesday, September 18.

The door was slammed with force, and a slightly taunting female voice came from outside the door, "Song Nuonuo, don't think you can hide in the room. There is no place Qiu Li can't find you in. Come out! "

Nuonuo heard the word "Qiu Lu" and shuddered subconsciously. She remembered his emotionless eyes.

Don't ... he was terrible, he killed her.

However, Nuonuo also understood the situation now. She was strangled by the male lead. The time flowed back in the story, and she returned to when Song Nuonuo had not been sent to the man.

Nuonuo's face was pale.

If she couldn't go back home after she died, she could only be Song Nuonuo.

But she knew that this man was crazy and was terrible. Nuonuo thought timidly that this world was an unscientific one. This man ... was neurotic. She still remembered the kind of horror she faced when she was killed by the male lead.

She shouldn't go through it for a second time.

The male lead said two sentences to her, and that was the reason for killing her—

You are not Song Nuonuo.

You are so beautiful, I'll let you die before I fall in love with you.

Nuonuo wanted to cry. This book was so domineering.

Was it terrible for others who transmigrated into books? The male lead killed her because she was beautiful.

Nuonuo climbed up from the ground, thinking she had to be Song Nuonuo.

There were two things she had to do to survive.

First, she must never let him find out that she was not Song Nuonuo.

Secondly, the male lead should not be allowed to fall in love with her. Her face should not be the type he liked.

Song Nuonuo in the book, although had a bit bleak, she lived well. But she died in a few hours!

The female voice outside the door was still impatient and urged, " Song Nuonuo, if you don't come out. I will ask someone to tie you up."

Nuonuo pursed her lips, and saw Song Nuonuo's pile of cosmetics, and she sat down strangely.

If she didn't get into the book, she might've been a senior makeup artist after she finished studying.

Nuonuo was very talented in this field. Since she started high school, she had taken many private orders.

She rubbed the foundation evenly on her cheek according to the picture on the table.

The mole of tears was covered by a concealer, the corners of her eyes were slightly tilted. The original stunning beauty disappeared miraculously.

The girl in front of the mirror looked exactly like Song Nuonuo.

Nuonuo took a deep breath, suppressing her inner cowardice- Nuonuo, you can do it.

She opened the door. The woman outside the door had not left. She was about forty years old and had strong makeup.

Nuonuo's heart was pounding, but the woman just frowned, "Song Nuonuo, go put on that dress."

Nuonuo nodded and responded quickly, "Okay."

This woman should be the mother of the female lead. If she couldn't even recognize her, then it was unlikely that others would recognize her.

If one day someone found out, then Nuonuo could say that the Song Nuonuo that they have always seen was the result of makeup and in real this face belonged to her.

This was a life saver.

Nuonuo returned to the room and saw a gift box, which was wrapped in velvet satin.

There was a white silk dress inside.

The dress was very suitable for this young girl, she looked a bit pure.

However, wearing this dress, Nuonuo became a gift packaged for the male lead.

She remembered the thunderstorm the previous night, and her body trembled.

She was deeply afraid of the male lead's leadile hatred.

Now she wanted to save her life, only to break the plot.

She would become Song Nuonuo, be given to the male lead as a vase, run away with the teenager, wait for the female lead to take over the male lead, and then there would be no Nuonuo. Nuonuo made a bold guess that she could only go home after completing the plot.

However, when she thought of running away, Nuonuo shook.

'Don't be afraid,' Nuonuo comforted herself gently, You are Song Nuonuo, and the man won't like you and won't kill you.'

When Nuonuo went downstairs, she saw Song Lian, the female lead of the book.

Song Lian looked beautiful, but far less than Song Nuonuo's beauty. Yet that female lead dominated the text so unreasonably.

Song Lian was having breakfast and was talking with that woman.

The woman was called Zhao Jie and was the mother of Song Lian, the female lead. Unlike when she was fierce to her, Zhao Jie was very gentle to Song Lian.

The middle-aged man next to her saw that Nuonuo was going downstairs, and his original face relaxed, he sighed, "Nuonuo, let's have breakfast first."

The two sisters Song Nuonuo and Song Lian were born in the same year and same month.