Chapter 63

Nuonuo was frightened by Hang Rui's call.

She had seen so many admiring eyes, and when Hang Rui ran down the basketball court to pick her, Nuonuo knew it wasn't good.

Although she gave up on the plot, Hang Rui seemed to have a good impression of her.

Nuonuo was guilty and embarrassed.

She was now particularly afraid of Qiu Li going crazy.

The young man seemed to calm down, "How is your wound?"

"Fortunately, it doesn't hurt anymore. The doctor said it will be better soon."

Hang Rui was silent for a moment and then asked her, "Is everything you said in the medical office this afternoon true?"

Nuonuo felt the air was cold. She frowned and wrapped herself in the quilt.

She said, "Yes."

"But you're afraid of him." Hang Rui calmly analysed, "If you really like him, you won't be afraid of him. You were shaking when he came in."

Nuonuo didn't expect Hang Rui to be so sensitive.

The teenager's voice was cold, "Song Nuonuo, you tell me, were you forced?"

Nuonuo felt that God was fooling with them. If the answer was yes, maybe Hang Rui would ignore her. She smiled and tried to be as soft as possible, "No, I voluntarily wanted to marry him. No one forced me."

"Do you like him?"

Nuonuo felt a toothache, she couldn't help thinking about Qiu Li's nasty face, "Well, I like him."

There was silence there, it was long that Nuonuo thought he had hung up the phone. She whispered, "Hang Rui, good night. Thank you for your concern, but you should stay away from me in the future."

The boy said coldly, "Okay, I won't bother you again."

Hearing this, Nuonuo felt sore.

The original owner should like Hang Rui very much. Even if he later became disabled, the original owner still chose to marry him.

If Nuonuo had to choose, she would've also chosen Hang Rui.

Although the figure that stood in front of her that night was not tall, it was extremely firm and made her feel very secure. This was a teenager who would fight for his lover.

So she couldn't hurt him.

When Nuonuo heard the call end, she put the phone back. She covered herself in the quilt and couldn't sleep.

Qiu Li bent his lips, unable to control his good mood.

For the first time, he didn't have any desires. He quietly watched her sleep.

Nuonuo's sleeping posture was very good. She was lying on the side with one hand under her cheek because she was insecure.

He had always been a very patient person. Afraid of making noise, he waited until late at night. When her breath became shallow and regular, he opened the door and left.

The first thing Qiu Li did was to call Chen Mao, "Call back the people I sent, don't clean up the little boy."

Chen Mao was awakened by Qiu Li in the middle of the night. He raised his eyebrows when he heard this order. Mr. Qiu must be in a good mood as this was the first time he showed such kindness.

Without this order, the young man named Hang Rui would have a car accident the next morning, and the price he paid would've been his leg.

Chen Mao knew who he did this for, his little fiancee, Song Nuonuo.

Nuonuo woke up the next day. The first thing she did was to call the class teacher to ask for leave. She didn't want to be a truant student anymore.

Teacher Zhao also learned that she was hit by a basketball the previous day, so she was allowed to take a leave.

Nuonuo went downstairs and Aunt Chen quickly came to her.

When Nuonuo didn't hear the man's movements, she smiled and greeted Aunt Chen.

Aunt Chen said, "Does Miss want to eat first?"

"Did Mr. Qiu go to the company?"

"No, he went jogging in the morning."

Nuonuo nodded.

Aunt Chen helped her walk towards the dining table. Halfway through, Aunt Chen suddenly let go, and Nuonuo didn't know where she was!