Chapter 16

He touched it.

Did the red tear mole appear after she cried?

Nuonuo choked when she saw the strange look he was giving her.

His eyes fell on the corner of her eyes.

Then he attached himself again.

Nuonuo froze for a second, her eyes were warm and wet.

It took her a moment to understand what Qiu Li did! This pervert was licking that spot.

That red tear mole was the reason why she died when she transmigrated into the book.

She was done for, finished!

Nuonuo's face was flushed, but her body was cold. She saw the fascination in his eyes.

That wasn't an ordinary fascination, but a neurotic desire to half-dominate and half-destroy things.

She remembered his expression that night when he said that she was beautiful.

She felt cold like ice in her heart. He saw the tear mole, was she going to die again?

Nuonuo was afraid, shy and hateful. For the first time since childhood such hatred broke out on someone.

Qiu Li liked her look, so he didn't intend to let her go.

The moment his hand reached into her dress again, Nuonuo couldn't bear it, and shakingly, she gave him a slap.

"Do not touch me!"

Her voice was extremely harsh.

The perverted desire in his eyes had not dispersed, but the expression on his face was frozen. He tilted his head and looked at her coldly.

Nuonuo was still under him.

Her eyes were red with tears, and her body was shaking violently.

This time she was really going to die, she beat the male lead. This male lead was a violent devil who killed anyone that didn't respect him.

This time, he would torture her to death.

Qiu Li wiped the corner of his mouth.

The taste of her tears remained on his lips.

His action was indifferent, but the blood in his eyes made Nuonuo desperate for a while.

After a long time he smiled, "Do you think I am dying to touch you?"

Nuonuo thought that he was very much dying to touch her.

But she would not dare to say this as she would die next.

She had once died. She had tasted death, so now her fear was amplified to the extreme.

She didn't want to die ... she didn't want to die!

Nuonuo suddenly raised her eyes. Before the male lead could kill her, there was still hope.

It was just a tear mole and her makeup had not been washed off. The man didn't see her real face.

She was still Song Nuonuo!

She wanted to live.

Qiu Li narrowed his eyes and placed his hands on her neck.

Nuonuo was suffocating again.

She gritted her teeth this time and didn't beg. Instead, she did the opposite. Wasn't this the man who couldn't stand someone challenging his self-esteem? That's what she learned from Song Lian and the original Song Nuonuo.

She lifted her small face, her tears were dry, and her voice was soft, but what she said made Qiu Li's face instantly cold.

"I beat you three times. Even if you strangle me it's not a loss."

His cold tone came, "You're right, so I will kill you."

Nuonuo was dumbfounded.

Shouldn't the male lead say, in this case, I would torture you slowly?

These kind of shameless words were simply not the male lead's. They were the words of a gangster! A neurotic pervert!

When he tore her pants, Nuonuo finally broke down.

She murmured, "Qiu Li, I'm wrong, don't don't ..."

The more sad and frightened she was, the more vivid the tear mole in the corner of her eyes was.

Qiu Li smiled.

She was gorgeous.

Obviously she wasn't so bold, but she dared to learn from Song Lian's disgusting behaviour.

He pinched her chin like he was watching a funny, dying plaything.

"Don't want to die?"

She nodded in tears.

"Do you know how to please me?"

Although Nuonuo's life was hanging in his hand, the moment she heard this sentence, her scalp went numb.

She looked at him, her eyes were blank.

Qiu Li said, "Talk."

"I know."

"Okay."

"From tomorrow, let me see your sincerity."

He got up, sneered and went out.

Nuonuo was exhausted.

After a while, she got up, wiped her tears, and closed the door again.

It was hard to live.

But no matter how difficult it was, she had to wait and find a way to go back home.

Her parents were still waiting for her.

Nuonuo bit her lips.

Only when she was alive, she could see the end of Qiu Li!

Confirming that Qiu Li had left, Nuonuo took out the makeup bag belonging to the original owner.