Chapter 70

"Different doctors have different treatments."

Stupid people, if she told him who told her, he would just fire him.

Nuonuo didn't believe him. She looked at him questioningly.

Qiu Li's expression was as usual, with no flaws at all, but she was afraid of him and felt that this man looked bad.

She recalled what happened after her eyes were blindfolded.

She found it weird many times.

"Did you lie to me?"

He smirked, "No."

Nuonuo didn't believe him. After all, bandaging her eyes wasn't a wrong treatment, but the doctor said to cover them both.

Nuonuo thought a lot on the way. She had an important thing to tell him.

She was so upset that she felt that Qiu Li might be more angry than when she hit him, so her tone was soft, "Can I ask you something?"

He thought that she wouldn't beg him in her life.

"Say."

"I am in the last half of the third year of high school next semester." She looked down at her slender white and tender fingers," Can I live in the school's dorm? I don't have good grades. I want to make up for the entrance exam. It takes too much time to go to school from the villa."

He snorted. In the end, she wanted to stay away from him.

He thought that Nuonuo was willing to come to see him.

She was anxious to see he wasn't dead.

"Song Nuonuo, get out."

Don't force him to get angry.

Nuonuo was frustrated. She didn't actually want to stay here. She looked at Qiu Li with hatred. But when she was just about to leave, Qiu Li picked up the crystal ashtray at the head of the bed and hit the door.

With a loud noise, the glass shattered.

He spoke eerily, staring at her violently, "Where do you want to go?"

She really didn't know when this lunatic would go crazy.

He was the one who made her leave and he was the one who didn't allow her to leave.

At that time, the autumn wind moved the tall camphor trees outside, and the sky was gray.

Her white pullover hooded dress had a soft and cute smell. Nuonuo sighed, "I'm not going anywhere."

Qiu Li didn't sleep, so he called the company executives in the ward.

Nuonuo knew he was busy.

All the time he didn't have to work, his eyes were almost on her.

This ward was luxurious and even had bookshelves.

Nuonuo kept in mind the last lesson. She dared not eat anything, nor dared to sleep in the ward. Feeling bored, she pointed to the bookshelf next to her and asked Qiu Li if she could see them.

Qiu Li nodded.

Nuonuo then looked down the upper shelf of the bookshelf. There were no classics in the books. Most of them were business and fashion magazines.

They weren't quite in line with her high school student's positioning.

Nuonuo wasn't interested in doing business. She looked down and saw a book of interest.

It was a model makeup teaching.

Before Nuonuo transmigrated into the novel, a woman who lived next door to her often wore heavy makeup. She loved Nuonuo, but her mother told Nuonuo not to approach her. After all, in their eyes, frivolous women were always unscrupulous.

She initially said that she would teach Nuonuo how to do makeup, but Nuonuo refused.

Until one day later, when she saw her look like a different person.

She smiled charmingly, "Does the little beauty next door think I am awesome? Want to learn? No tuition fees."

Although Nuonuo felt incredible, she shook her head obediently.

The woman said, "When you go to college, you can do part-time makeup. It is quite profitable."

Nuonuo thought for a long time, "Okay."

How difficult was it for her parents to raise her.