Chapter 10

Nuonuo was very hungry.

She sat in the classroom with a dizzy look in her eyes.

The potato chips from Lu Xiang's table had a strong scent, making it impossible for her to concentrate on listening to the class.

She never knew that potato chips could be so tempting!

The physics teacher was writing while standing on the podium, "The movement of charged particles under the action of electric field force ..."

Nuonuo's belly made a noise.

At the same table, Lu Xiang looked at Nuonuo in surprise.

Nuonuo was embarrassed.

She could control the psychological factors, but she couldn't control the physiological response.

She had not eaten dinner and breakfast.

Aunt Chen took care of Qiu Li early in the morning. When Nuonuo went downstairs, the chef told her expressionlessly, "Mr. Qiu didn't order us to, so there is no meal for Miss."

"Because Mr. Qiu didn't wake up since he was sent to the hospital..."

"Miss has to wait for him to wake up, otherwise I dare not cook for Miss."

Nuonuo had no choice but to go to school first. Fortunately, the driver did not embarrass her, and sent her directly to school.

At this moment, Nuonuo realized something. As a rich master, Qiu Li spent a lot of money on the female lead. He didn't even starve the original Song Nuonuo.

However, Nuonuo couldn't even eat rice.

Song Zhan didn't give her money because he thought that she wouldn't be short of money.

She had a few cards, but Nuonuo did not know the password.

So she was penniless and hungry to this state.

Lu Xiang knew that her deskmate was arrogant, but at this moment, she was so embarrassed to see how shabby she was. Lu Xiang liked to eat herself, and thought about how uncomfortable it was to be hungry.

How important was eating!

Lu Xiang hesitated for a long time and asked in a low voice, "Do you want potato chips?"

Then she saw the girl look at her with bright eyes, "Yes, thank you, Lu Xiang."

"..." What happened! For a moment, Lu Xiang had to admit that she was engulfed by the soft expression of her deskmate craving. She thought that Nuonuo would say "get lost" in a cold voice, however, when Nuonuo gently said her name, Lu Xiang almost blushed without control. Song Nuonuo looked really good.

"Okay, I will give you the next class."

"Ok."

Good looking.

The sharp edge of Hang Rui's pen paused in the back row, and an ink dot suddenly appeared on the paper.

He glanced at Nuonuo for a long time as he continued to count.

Half a bag of potato chips did not fill Nuonuo, she was even more hungry.

However, girls' friendship was magical and simple. After the third session, Nuonuo was asked by Lu Xiang whether she would go to the toilet with her.

Nuonuo nodded, "Okay."

In this toilet, everyone was a friend.

Lu Xiang looked at her deskmate and said boldly, "Will you still eat potato chips in the afternoon?"

Nuonuo was afraid that Mr. Qiu would still not let her eat at noon, so she tilted her head, "Can I eat?"

"Of course."

"I will eat it then."

Lu Xiang wanted to cover her heart again.

Really cute ... terrible. She was so cute that she forgot how much she hated Song Nuonuo in the morning.

When Nuonuo returned home at noon, she smelled the fragrance of the food.

Very fragrant, so fragrant that her mind was all chaotic, she only thought about the taste.

Nuonuo's legs went soft.

She was only 17 years old and needed food. After one morning class, Nuonuo was even more hungry.

She was afraid that she would starve to death this time.

Nuonuo walked to the table following the fragrance, and saw Qiu Li.

Qiu Li ate slowly.

The dishes on the table were light, but looked luxurious.

Nuonuo paused.

The man raised his eyes and looked across the luxurious dining table with a cold face.

There was no expression on his face, but Nuonuo still had chest pain.

Nuonuo regretted hitting him and if she could, she wanted to go back in time.

Anyway, this villain didn't know.

But Nuonuo was now starving to death.

Her fingers clenched tightly, "Qiu ... Mr. Qiu, can I eat?"

Qiu Li smiled.

"Song Nuonuo."

"Mr. Qiu."

"Let's eat."

Nuonuo suspected that she had heard it wrong, and she sat anxiously across from Qiu Li and began to eat rice.

She was very delicate in eating, even if she was hungry, her waist was straight.

Qiu Li sat opposite her.

He lit a cigarette, and crossed his legs.

Because of the smoke, Nuonuo couldn't see his face clearly, Qiu Li snorted and began to think about how to kill the woman.

Qiu Li remembered everything.

He remembered her soft chest and cool touch. But this coolness was not enough to make him forget the unpleasantness of her slap.

He must not let her die decently.

He found a good place for her.