Chapter 127

Qiu Li didn't come back in two days, but there was an exquisite swing in the garden, and there was a beautiful grape arbor on top.

When Nuonuo was swinging on the swing, Aunt Chen had a servant to the side, fearing she would fall.

Nuonuo asked, "Qiu Li, why didn't he come home?"

Aunt Chen said with a face, "Ma'am, CEO Qiu is busy."

Nuonuo nodded, she was somewhat lost, "Oh."

She did bad things intentionally, and there was no need to pretend to care about Qiu Li.

She was happy he didn't come back, but she was afraid of Qiu Li catching up to her indifference. So she was very careful and didn't go back to her room. She went to sleep in Qiu Li's room.

However, Nuonuo found that the kitchen was preparing a light dinner in advance.

She was shocked. Was he coming back?

She pretended to be missing him during the day. It was also verified that Qiu Li did make people keep an eye on her. He was still the control freak in his bones.

She wouldn't be surprised if someone told her that the villa was equipped with pinhole cameras.

Nuonuo was anxious, Qiu Li was back just in two days. What would she do in the future?

At more than six o'clock in the evening, Qiu Li came back from outside.

Nuonuo changed to beautiful clothes and laid on the railing on the second floor and asked Aunt Chen happily, "Is he back?"

Aunt Chen said, "Yes, Madam."

"Then I would meet him up!"

She was wearing slippers, and when she ran down the staircase, she clenched her teeth and stepped on empty air.

"Madam!" Under Aunt Chen's horrified eyes, Nuonuo rolled down the stairs.

She deliberately protected her head, but the intense pain and dizziness made her take a breath.

Not only Aunt Chen, but the servants in the villa were terrified.

Nuonuo fell to the ground, and Aunt Chen dared not touch her. She was afraid that if her bones were broken, she would make it worse.

Nuonuo was in pain, but she had no regrets.

Although she had a weak personality, she would never be hesitant after making a decision.

Only in this way would Qiu Li not touch her.

Qiu Li came faster than she thought.

The man strode over with a cold face, squatted in front of her, and finally showed a little flustered look.

Nuonuo's tears couldn't be stopped as she was suffering from pain. When he came, the tears that she had endured fell down.

She cried out, "Qiu Li, I'm so hurt, oh, my hands and legs are broken."

Qiu Li's eyes showed pain and he touched her cheek, "No, don't move, the doctor would come immediately."

He was angry, and shouted, "Are you all blind, go find the doctor!"

The doctor came quickly and examined Nuonuo's injury. He looked at the sullen Qiu Li and quickly explained, "Mr. Qiu, there is no broken bone. It's not too serious. Don't worry."

As soon as Nuonuo heard the injury was not serious, her heart broke.

She couldn't make it out of the mess like this. It should be that the second floor was not high enough, and there was a carpet.

She didn't care anymore and sobbed, "Qiu Li, it hurts."

Qiu Li's heart seemed to be squeezed violently.

He wanted to kick the doctor, but Nuonuo was there. So he restrained his temper, and said with a cold face, "You see what's wrong! Hurry up and cure her!"

With his words, the efficiency became much better.

The villa had a medical room with a lot of high-tech equipment, just to cope with this situation. Although it wasn't convenient to go to the hospital, she shouted in pain whenever she was touched. Nuonuo refused to be sent to the hospital.

When the X-Ray film came out, the doctor was relieved. The bones were indeed not broken. The ankle was twisted, and the rest were skin injuries.

He wrote the medicine and then left in a hurry.

Nuonuo fell asleep.

Her small face was pale and her long eyelashes drooped, like two listless butterflies. Because of the pain, her lip color wasn't as charming as before.

It was the tear mole that looked more glamorous.

Nuonuo also had tears on her eyelashes, and there were shallow tears left on her small face.

She looked extraordinarily pitiful and delicate.

Qiu Li wiped her tears gently while she was in deep sleep.

Qiu Li looked at the injury on her elbow and frowned tightly.

He didn't know pain. He endured pain and it became a habit, but he never imagined that one day he would feel pain for someone else's injury.

He was angry, and his face became ugly. Aunt Chen knew from the doctor that Nuonuo was all right. She was relieved. Seeing Mr. Qiu coming out, she quickly stated, "Madam said she wanted to come to meet you and accidentally stepped on air when she was walking downstairs."

Qiu Li felt it was ridiculous.

But a strong desire drove him to believe. He clearly shouldn't believe, yet his heart turned soft.

He closed his eyes, and then said to Aunt Chen, "Got it, leave some people in the villa to stay at night."

The doctor said it wasn't good to use anesthesia and painkillers all the time.

When Qiu Li went back to guard Nuonuo, his mind was completely calm.

He would indulge her now. Her attitude changed too fast, and Qiu Li was not stupid.

But every time she laughed, he felt warm.