Chapter 64

Then the man's breath got closer. He had a slightly heavy breath since he had worked out. Nuonuo stepped back quickly, and he laughed. He deliberately walked around from behind her. Nuonuo bumped into his chest. He reached out and wrapped her hands around his waist. Nuonuo's cheeks were red and she was annoyed, "Qiu Li!"

"What?"

"You said you won't touch me."

"I'm in your arms."

"You did this deliberately!"

"Nuonuo," he smiled at her trembling chest, "I didn't."

Nuonuo stepped on his foot mercilessly. His face was dangerous for a second. In the end, he was still reluctant to let go.

Nuonuo stumbled forward. She had a pain in her knee because she couldn't see anything and accidentally hit something.

Aunt Chen quickly stepped forward and held her.

Nuonuo was relieved.

When eating, Qiu Li didn't try to feed her any more, but after eating, he said, "I'll take you out today, okay?"

The ghost wanted to go out with her? Nuonuo shook her head, "No."

She couldn't see him, but she could hear the man's cold voice, "Either I will go to bed with you or go out, choose one of the two."

Nuonuo bit her lip.

She couldn't see, how would she go out to play?

Nuonuo was timid, "What will we do?"

Qiu Li said, "You will know when we arrive."

Nuonuo pulled the seat belt tightly all the way.

"Nuonuo, come down."

Although Nuonuo didn't know what he was going to do, she knew that this madman would do anything. Nuonuo was a little afraid, "Qiu Li, can't you do it?"

He chuckled softly, "Don't be afraid, It is just a small game."

Nuonuo didn't know what kind of game it was, she just felt it was a bit windy in this place.

Before going out, Ms. Chen added a pink coat to her, which made her look more obedient and pleasant.

Nuonuo heard Zhang Qingduo's voice, "Brother Li, here!"

She had a bad hunch unconsciously.

However, Qiu Li took her hand and led her forward.

Bai Ye said in surprise, "She ..."

Qiu Li glanced at him, and Bai Ye shut his mouth in an interesting way.

There seemed to be many people present. Chen Qian followed Zhang Qingduo. When she saw Nuonuo, her face was not very good.

Chen Mao was the most calm, even if he saw Nuonuo appearing in this place, he still did not change his face, "Mr. Qiu, will Miss Song be with you?"

Qiu Li bent his lips, "Here's something."

Nuonuo was a little afraid, but at the next moment, Chou Li let go of her hand. Her waist sank and was tightly bound by something.

Nuonuo panicked, "What are you going to do?"

She couldn't control herself this time, and reached for the gauze covering her eyes.

Qiu Li chuckled and held her hands back, "Be a little patient and it won't hurt you."

Zhang Qingduo felt a little scared. He secretly hit Chen Mao with his shoulder, "You are the clever one, what do you think Brother Li wants to do?"

The little girl was so charming that she wasn't suitable for this.

Chen Mao smiled without saying, "I don't know."

"****, didn't you say that on purpose?"

"I really don't know."

Nuonuo was led by him, half-pulled and half-braced for a while.

The wind was getting bigger, her hair was messy, but the white yarn made her more attractive.

Nuonuo heard the psychopath smile in her ear and said, "Nuonuo, are you afraid of heights?"

She turned pale and subconsciously wanted to leave him.

He clenched his hands tightly around her waist and fixed the person in his arms.

Qiu Li smiled, "Afraid?" That was good. He wanted to see if she was more afraid of him or heights.

"Nuonuo, you remember," he smiled lowly, "This is the last moment I will take the initiative to hold you. Then I will let go, keep my promise, and no longer touch you."

Nuonuo was stunned. Hearing this, she didn't respond. What did Qiu Li want to do?

He really wouldn't take the initiative to touch her again?

She hadn't had time to respond, and at the next moment there was a force on her waist. Her body was suspended and weightless, and she fell uncontrollably.

With the rapid wind in her ears, her screams were choked in her throat.

The man suddenly released his hand on her waist.

"Qiu Li!" She was already crying, lunatic! This psychopath!

He even brought her to play bungee jumping!

Nuonuo couldn't see and her senses were more acute. The fear of death and dangling left her blank. It was even worse than Qiu Li killing her on the first night.

Nuonuo hugged his waist and leaned her head against his chest.

The strong mountain breeze dispelled her trembling cry.

Qiu Li laughed.

He was hugged so hard by her for the first time. As if she was melting into his body.