Chapter 19

He was smoking, but he never looked up.

When she came in, he finally put his eyes on her.

The man's long legs were crossed, and he looked bad.

Nuonuo's heart tightened.

Nuonuo feared to anger him, and walked to him consciously.

"Qiu Li," she whispered softly.

Qiu Li raised his black eyes that stopped for a moment on her face, and then paused on her schoolbag.

A staff member was very discerning and asked Nuonuo to give him her school bag.

Nuonuo pulled the two straps uncomfortably, not wanting to give it at all.

She had no sense of security, but thinking of Qiu Li who had always been impatient, Nuonuo passed the schoolbag to him.

She stood in front of him, like a pupil waiting for the reprimand of the head teacher.

Obviously she didn't do anything but she looked a bit pitiful.

Chen Qian's smile froze when Nuonuo appeared.

Mr. Qiu didn't like people calling his name.

Qiu Li was special to Nuonuo, Chen Qian could feel it. The first time he saw her, his eyes kept falling on her.

He was attracted to Nuonuo without knowing it.

Qiu Li chuckled, "There is still a person who didn't participate in the game."

Bai Ye sympathized with Nuonuo.

Qiu Li said slowly, "You VS Chen Qian, if you win..."

Nuonuo looked at him.

He finished his words, "I will return 40% of the Song's shares to your dad."

Nuonuo, "..."

If Song Zhan was here, he would've been so excited that he would've fainted, and then kick Nuonuo directly to the pool.

But Nuonuo didn't want to go. She wasn't the original owner, and even the original owner was definitely not willing to gamble with Qiu Li.

Although she changed the cosmetics, she didn't want to take the risk just in case.

The Song family's place would no longer fall, and she had no responsibility to make it prosperous.

What was more, she had been killed by this man. He could return the Song family's shares today, and he could destroy it tomorrow.

Nuonuo was more conservative. Although she could swim, she didn't want to "entertain" this group of jerks.

She lowered her head and asked in a low voice, "Can I refuse?"

Qiu Li smiled coldly, "What do you think?"

Nuonuo clenched her fingers, "I can't swim well and won't win."

Qiu Li snorted.

He snapped his fingers, and immediately a staff member respectfully came over, "Mr. Qiu."

Qiu Li asked Nuonuo, "Going by yourself or letting them push you?"

Nuonuo didn't want to choose.

The men around him said one after another, "What are you afraid of, go!"

"Yes, it doesn't matter if you lose."

There was also someone who whistled.

Nuonuo bit her lips. For the first time, she felt that she was really a plaything for Qiu Li.

Qiu Li pointed his finger, "It seems that you choose someone to push you."

His tone was cool, and almost as soon as his voice fell, Nuonuo was pushed by someone, forcing her to walk to the dressing room in the back.

As soon as Nuonuo got nervous, she held Qiu Li's hand.

Her hands were fair and soft, it got into his palm.

Nuonuo gritted her teeth, "Qiu Li."