Chapter 108

Nuonuo frowned, and when she wanted to scold him, Qiu Li had fallen asleep against her.

Nuonuo got him to bed, and then planned to go downstairs to find Aunt Chen.

But when she went down, Aunt Chen had gone back now.

Nuonuo didn't have any room key. She thought about it and slept on the sofa for one night.

The night in the villa was very quiet. She touched her lips and was full of anger. The man mainly loved Jiang Xinyue, so why should he go after her. With his overbearing personality, if he was afraid, did it prove that Jiang Xinyue was particularly important?

Nuonuo thought that since Jiang Xinyue and Song Lian had a confrontation in the original book, it proved that Jiang Xinyue was willing to be with Qiu Li. In this case, sooner or later this powerful woman would come over.

After Chen Qian, Nuonuo dared not take any vicious female partners lightly.

If they like Qiu Li, it was okay, but they shouldn't think about her. She lived in a legal society, but no woman was as crazy as them.

When Qiu Li got up the next day, he rubbed his forehead. He had a hangover and it was uncomfortable to wake up.

He saw that this was Nuonuo's room, and his chin hurt. When he touched his chin the wound was scathed.

Qiu Li couldn't remember what happened the previous night, he didn't get drunk easily. But he lost his control the previous night. He thought that it would be good to let Nuonuo go to the college entrance examination, and then curb her idea of ​​leaving.

But Chen Qian's last words made him angry.

Chen Qian laughed wildly on the top of the building, "I have loved you for so many years ... Qiu Li, you don't have a heart. Why don't you look at me? Why? You like Song Nuonuo, I know you like her. But Qiu Li, she doesn't like you. You are so fierce. One day my ending would be Song Nuonuo's ending. She would one day, she would spare no effort to leave you, like me, jump from here."

Zhang Qingduo was terrified when he saw Qiu Li's complexion, "Brother ... don't, don't believe her, she's in a bad state, she's talking nonsense."

However, the next moment, Chen Qian jumped from the top of the building. Even if they rescued her, she would be in a vegetative state.

Since then, Qiu Li had been silent.

Would Nuonuo ignore everything in order to leave him?

Zhang Qingduo accompanied him to drink all afternoon.

Zhang Qingduo had a good impression of Chen Qian, but after years of disappointment, he also became more crazy. When she jumped, everyone was surprised and sighed. How could it be so easy to let go with all feelings and memories.

Qiu Li just remembered what he heard from Chen Qian, and drank.

What should he do?

If he didn't let her go, he would lose her forever.

When he woke up in Nuonuo's room in the morning, Qiu Li thought that he might have done something bad.

He went to the bathroom to see and found a shallow tooth mark on the wound on his chin, which was mostly bitten by Nuonuo.

Qiu Li frowned, smelling the alcohol and quickly took a bath, changed clothes and went downstairs.

Aunt Chen was watering plants.

"Nuonuo?"

"Miss went jogging in the morning."

Nuonuo was running with the three black hounds.

When she got up in the morning and saw that her lips were swollen and her mood was gloomy, she didn't want to see Qiu Li's face. No one would be happy to be kissed that way.

Xiamao ran away, and came back after a while. Daomao and Ermao tightly protected her and ran beside her.

Nuonuo ran around the villa as she couldn't go outside.

In the garden in the morning, because of the cold, her breath became mist.

Nuonuo was still afraid of the cold and went back after a while.

She saw Qiu Li at the door, he stood by the door and looked at her quietly.

His eyes were dark, not deep.

Nuonuo felt strange. With Qiu Li's character, he would have come directly and would not look at her from afar. What happened to him?

Nuonuo thought, was he hesitating to choose between her and Jiang Xinyue?

Don't hesitate, choose Jiang Xinyue!