Chapter 38

However, Qiu Li's mood was completely worse. She hated him so much, it was more than stabbing him in the heart.

After the doctor finished his bandaging, he still didn't smile.

It scared everyone!

Nuonuo kept silent.

The escape was revealed in advance, she almost killed the male lead, and now she was in the worst situation.

If she couldn't go home, she wanted to leave this neurotic life.

But with Qiu Li's character, he wouldn't let her go.

He was really interested in her.

One of the most terrifying things was the interest of the domineering CEO, Qiu Li was more sexual.

To let Qiu Li let her go, Song Lian was the only hope.

Nuonuo felt so guilty that she wanted to try one last time.

Nuonuo placed the crystal bracelet in front of him. The man tilted his legs and looked at her unhappily, "Don't you like it?"

"No."

Nuonuo said, "but I want to change my birthday gift."

Qiu Li looked at her with black pupil.

Nuonuo lowered her eyes and said, "I want Song Lian to live in the villa for a month."

When he heard this, he knew she lied. She would rather die than be with him. She had not given up the idea of her sister replacing her.

Qiu Li looked at her in anger. He was in so much pain because of the wound that he picked up the bracelet and threw it directly on the ground.

The crystal shattered into pieces, shining brightly under the light refraction.

He smiled for a while, "Okay, as you wish."

'I hope you don't regret it.'

'Song Nuonuo.'

Nuonuo didn't regret it.

She had already thought that she was finished, either killed by Qiu Li, or sooner or later forced by him. So when he agreed with her proposal in a rage, she was happy.

If Song Lian came, Qiu Li would find out that Song Lian was destined for him.

Although Nuonuo didn't like Song Lian, she was happy about this development.

A month was enough for feelings to develop between Qiu Li and Song Lian.

Nuonuo had a cold and slept quite unsteadily that night.

The next day was Friday, and Nuonuo had to go to class as usual.

Aunt Chen's face was very unfriendly. This heartfelt servant already knew that Nuonuo stabbed Qiu Li with a knife the previous night.

When she brought milk to Nuonuo, she put it on her table with a thud.

Nuonuo pursed her lips and said nothing. She went straight out after breakfast quietly.

Aunt Chen said behind her, "Last night the wound opened again, and Mr. Qiu went to the hospital."

The man couldn't bear the pain again, after all, it was a stab, not a small cut.

Nuonuo paused, still didn't look back, and went out carrying her school bag.

Aunt Chen thought that for Mr. Qiu not killing her was really a big thing.

Mr. Qiu had such a bad temper, when was his tolerance so high?

Friday was also the day when school announced their monthly test results.

Zhao Li walked briskly into the classroom, "Everyone did a good job this time. Class monitor, come get a copy of the results and post it in front. Hang Rui did a good job. He finished third and I hope you keep it up. "

There was an uproar in the classroom. This time the mock monthly exam of the 7th High School was postponed a little bit, just for the purpose of a unified examination of the city. It was a good school. After all, placing in the first two or three was great.

Even Lu Xiang whispered in Nuonuo's ear, "Hang Rui is really amazing."

Nuonuo nodded, indeed. She had also achieved very good results in real life, because she put a lot of effort into it, but she was not a genius-like person, not as good as Hang Rui.

It could be seen that if Qiu Li didn't target Hang Rui in the original book, this young man really had a promising future, maybe he would've been a national pillar.

With a smile on his face, Zhao Li looked away from Hang Rui and finally looked at Nuonuo in his front row.

Zhao Li paused, deciding to be fair, she said, "This time I would like to praise Song Nuonuo. She was the one who had made the most progress in the class. She had advanced 20 places and passed every subject."

As soon as this remark came out, the people in the class were more shocked than before. Even Hang Rui, who had not responded, raised his eyes and looked at the girl in front.

Everyone sighed.

This was Song Nuonuo, who was the last and didn't like to study.

She even passed every subject.

Yao Jiajia swiped the note on the paper and handed it to Song Lian–

[It's a pity, did she ask you for a lesson? How can she progress so much, she cheated for sure! 】

Song Lian glanced at the note and looked at Song Nuonuo in front left.

She had mixed feelings in her heart, and finally wrote what she thought and threw it back.

[Don't say that, she may have studied hard.]

At this time, Song Lian's mood seemed to be severely pressed on the ground.

She didn't fall asleep the previous night, thinking of Nuonuo's end, who was still at the enemy's house.

She hoped that Nuonuo wouldn't really have an accident, and secretly hoped that Qiu Li would strike her hard.

But when Nuonuo came to class unscathed this morning, Song Lian felt disappointed.

It meant that Qiu Li didn't even teach Nuonuo fiercely.

Did he really like her?

Song Lian remembered the stunning young girl she saw the previous night, and stared blankly at the "Song Nuonuo" who wore makeup and was much inferior to the previous night. Her heart was eroded.

Obviously she could be so beautiful, but she still had such a face!

Why, she tried hard to pursue everything, but she didn't care what she looked like.

Nuonuo still had a tendency to study hard. Song Lian's only advantage over Nuonuo was her grades. If one day her results weren't as good as Nuonuo, Song Lian would be so uncomfortable.