Chapter 86

After a week, Hang Rui came to class.

He was terribly thin, and Zhao Li, the class teacher roughly knew his family's situation and sighed in sympathy.

Li Xiang whispered to Nuonuo, "What's wrong with Hang Rui, do you know? He looks bad, and so thin."

Nuonuo clenched the pen tightly, "I don't know."

Hang Rui was studying harder.

The days passed peacefully.

Nuonuo didn't wear the bracelet Qiu Li gave her. By December, the weather had cooled down completely. There were strong winds on the street, and many people who went out were wearing masks.

Qiu Li was still in a suit and shirt, and didn't seem to be afraid of the cold.

Nuonuo was afraid of the cold.

She wore a pullover sweater, light yellow, with two plush balls hanging on her clothes.

Aunt Chen looked at it and smiled. Nuonuo was very cute, making people want to pat her.

After two months, those black hounds also got along with Nuonuo. They no longer looked at her with vigilant eyes but instead with a sense of intimacy. Nuonuo wasn't so afraid of them, and occasionally fed them with the breeder.

Nuonuo days passed very easily during this time, and Qiu Li seldom went home.

He was too busy.

Aunt Chen said that this would happen soon after the New Year.

After all, he was the CEO of a huge company. When everyone was happy and looking forward to the New Year, he had more things to do.

Nuonuo had had a wish since then.

It would be good to have a Chinese New Year every day.

On Christmas Eve, Song Zhan came to see her in the villa.

This father who gave her to Qiu Li came to visit her for the first time.

He was dressed very formally, as if to see a leader. Seeing that Qiu Li wasn't in the villa, he sighed.

This silly girl didn't know how to please people.

Aunt Chen didn't give Song Zhan a face, and calmly said, "If Mr. Song came to see Mr. Qiu, then Mr. Qiu isn't here. Mr. Song can visit another day."

Song Zhan was embarrassed, "I'll take a look at Nuonuo."

Nuonuo happened to be downstairs.

Her temper was actually very good. Song Zhan was the father of the original owner, not hers, so the love and hate both weren't strong.

"Nuonuo, are you okay?"

Aunt Chen looked at him, staring at the side. Song Zhan had brought his daughter to Mr. Qiu.

"Pretty good."

"For Christmas Eve, Dad brought you a gift. See if you like it or not."

"Thank you dad."

Song Zhan was silent for a while. After which he mentioned the serious matter, "Is CEO Qiu always so busy? Are you at home alone?"

"With Aunt Chen."

"..."

Song Zhan choked, "Mr.Qiu will be your husband in the future. You should also be considerate to him, since he is so good to you."

Nuonuo wanted to laugh, she blinked, "Is he good to you? Dad?"

Anyway, she knew that Qiu Li was hungry for her.

Song Zhan was a little angry, but it wasn't good to rebuke Nuonuo. After all, Qiu Li's generosity showed how much he liked Nuonuo.

Song Zhan had no choice but to leave.

Nuonuo went upstairs and took a small bag and handed it to Aunt Chen, "It's for you, I hope you are safe and sound."

If it weren't for Aunt Chen, she would've died on the night that she had a fever.

The expression of Aunt Chen's wooden face changed slightly. When she opened it and found it was a pair of gloves, she was moved.

Nuonuo said, "It's very cold this year. Aunt Chen, wear it in the morning."

Because of Qiu Li's habit of not letting his servants stay in the villa, Aunt Chen had to come early every day.

It was the coldest at this time and Aunt Chen's hands had frostbites.

"Thank you, Miss."

Nuonuo smiled, she had to go back to write math problems.

Aunt Chen held her, "Miss."

"Yes?"

"Would you go to the company to see Mr. Qiu at night?"

Nuonuo was stunned.

Aunt Chen said, "The New Year is a busy time. Mr. Qiu has been working overtime. He has a bad temper during this time. His employees are scolded by him."

Nuonuo looked down at her fingers.

Aunt Chen sighed, the young lady was so sweet but she hated Qiu Li so much.

"I am saying this for your own good. Even if you go to college in the future, if Mr. Qiu cares about it, the young lady wouldn't be too happy. If you coax him more, Mr. Qiu would spoil you."

Aunt Chen said, "Miss, I have been following Mr. Qiu for so many years and can't help but persuade you. People who are not willing to give up would never give up. With his temper, the more you resist, the tighter his hold will get .You are really unwilling, but you can try another way."

With his temper, the more she resisted, the tighter he would grip, Nuonuo recognized it somewhat.

After all, the lunatic thought differently than normal people. The more she resisted, the more he wanted to be with her. If he really didn't want to let her go, she couldn't run away anywhere in this world.

But was there another way?

Nuonuo was wearing gloves and a mask holding an apple. She glanced blankly at the red apple in her hands. She was standing under the Qui Company building.

Would this really work?