Chapter 136

When Nuonuo returned the next week, her whole face wasn't very good.

Nuonuo was so anxious that if she really got married, even if she got her big aunt that day, Qiu Li wouldn't mind.

Ding Siming stared at Nuonuo's face, "I don't know if it's an illusion, Nuonuo you are getting pretty every day."

Even Ding Simeng discovered that.

Nuonuo buried her cheek in her arm, "You're imagining things."

Nuonuo called Jiang Ying twice, and she said, "I have found a few, but some people said that they were unreliable. There is a powerful master called Tao Zui, but he is grumpy and frequently changes his contacts. I will find someone, don't worry. "

Nuonuo had no choice but to pray that this master, Tao Zui, was reliable and would help her go home as soon as possible.

At this time, Qiu Li sent out the invitations.

When everyone received this bronzing luxury invitation, their expressions weren't the same.

After Zhang Qingduo's brief surprise, he happily asked Qiu Li, "Brother Li, we will give you a bachelor party to celebrate your stepping into the wedding grave ... No, it's a temple, cheering for the last few nights of being a single dog. "

Qiu Li laughed and agreed because he was in a good mood, "Okay."

He didn't reject their good intentions, after all, they were friends for many years. Although he was indifferent, he didn't reach the point of being cold to him. Zhang Qingduo happily prepared to go.

Bai Ye's invitation was placed on the coffee table.

When Jiang Xinyue came in to see, her pupils shrank.

Bai Ye wasn't Zhang Qingduo. He had a high EQ.

Jiang Xinyue clenched her fists, but finally relaxed. She rarely saw Qiu Li since she returned home. The man was too cold and arrogant. Jiang Xinyue couldn't find a chance, but Bai Ye and Zhang Qingduo were different.

Zhang Qingduo was too stupid, she disdained him.

But Bai Ye was easy to use.

When Bai Ye was in high school, he also had a good impression of Jiang Xinyue. So when she cried on Bai Ye's shoulder and complained about how miserable she had been in the United States these years, Bai Ye frowned and finally grabbed her shoulder.

Finally they kissed passionately.

Jiang Xinyue wasn't an indifferent girl, she was also emotional. But she knew she couldn't sleep with Bai Ye. After all, Bai Ye was Qiu Li's brother. If she slept with him, it would be a time bomb for her and Qiu Li's future.

The best wasn't available. As long as Bai Ye didn't get her, he would always remember her.

Jiang Xinyue finally pushed him away, wiped away the tears, said sorry, and left Bai Ye's house in a hurry.

It was the night when Zhang Qingduo held the bachelor party.

The location was in a very lively clubhouse, the music was harsh, and everyone was high.

Zhang Qingduo was drunk, "I used to ... I thought Brother Li would be single all his life. I didn't expect him to be planted in a little girl's hands."

Everyone cheered, but Qiu Li wasn't angry.

The day after tomorrow was his wedding.

Nuonuo would officially belong to him.

So he had a rare good temper recently, Zhang Qingduo and his friends toasted and they all drank. But Qiu Li was extremely decent, and he had a good drink. When the lights dimmed and he came out of the bathroom, he saw a woman leaning over.

His eyes turned cold, "Jiang Xinyue?"

This place was a high-level club which was Zhang Qingduo's property.

There was no one at all in the bathroom. Under the dim light, Jiang Xinyue was dressed thinly and boldly. She didn't speak, she undressed one by one.

Qiu Lileng snorted, "Don't let me say it a second time, get out."

Jiang Xinyue's tone was very light, with a slight temptation, "The day after tomorrow, you will be married, but you are not now. Don't you want to let go and enjoy the last night? I won't say anything about tonight ... Qiu Li In fact, when I was in high school, I was so impressed with you, but I had to leave because of family reasons."

Qiu Li laughed wickedly, "You? What a trash stepping on a few boats. Get out."

He didn't scold others, and even if he scolded others, his face remained unchanged.

In Jiang Xinyue's heart, Qiu Li knew nothing.

But she had no way out, she had no money.

The reason she split up with her ex-husband was because the man was useless and his huge enterprise broke down. He owed hundreds of millions.

Qiu Li was different, he was rich and powerful.

She adjusted quickly, and tears came out, "I was forced to do it! You believe me, I am sincere."

When Jiang Xinyue saw that Qiu Li was indifferent to her temptation, she said, "You don't believe me, but Song Nuonuo, she is not a good woman. She doesn't like you. How do you know that there are no other men in her heart? She didn't want to marry you! She is not worth your love. "

Qiu Li paused.

Jiang Xinyue's words touched his heart.

He snapped his fingers and the bodyguard in the dark bowed respectfully.

Qiu Li coldly bent his lips, "Throw her out."

—–

Nuonuo wiped her tears, "Xiaoxiang, shall we go down first? Don't be sad, stay alive. Only when you live there is hope for everything, we can wait until the day when the willow blooms."

She was so desperate when she first came to this world, and she had continued to be persistent.

Lu Xiang stared blankly at Nuonuo, and said nothing at all.

Her voice was hoarse, "Are you here alone?"

Nuonuo frowned, thinking something was wrong.

Lu Xiang burst into tears suddenly, "Nuonuo, I'm sorry. I'm wrong. It's all my fault, please go."

Then Nuonuo saw several people at the exit of the corridor. Her heart sank, knowing that she couldn't leave.

A handkerchief covered her mouth and nose.

Nuonuo looked at Lu Xiang.

After coming to this world, only she made her feel the beauty and warmth of the world for the first time.

She was almost starved to death and her silly deskmate handed over potato chips.

Lu Xiang collapsed and cried. She went to beat the men, "You let her go, let go!"

Nuonuo had fainted.

Lu Xiang knelt down, "Don't kill Zhang Ming. Don't hurt Nuonuo. You kill me."

She suffered a long time before agreeing to the mysterious people.

Zhang Ming had been missing for several days. They said that if she didn't deceive Nuonuo, Zhang Ming would die. Zhang Ming had protected her for so many years. But Nuonuo ...

Lu Xiang burst into tears.

Making this choice was cutting her flesh.

Those people kicked her and took Nuonuo away.

(Id-nim note: If you feel something is missing, then yes you are right. I mean with Nuonuo suddenly getting kidnapped out of nowhere, it will be explained later.)