Chapter 97

Zhao Jie shivered angrily, "Your mother was a little bitch who seduced people! You think I don't know that Qi Li likes you? You're afraid just like your mother who couldn't hold on to a man. Oh, if you have the heart, coax him and say a few good words, the Song family has already been prosperous, you unconscionable little ... "

Nuonuo was too angry.

She glanced at Song Lian, who lowered her head and dared not look at her eyes.

Zhao Jie was really the best in the book.

Wasn't she afraid of hatred? She dared to come to Nuonuo asking for prestige and blessing.

Nuonuo didn't want to hear the insulting words from her mouth. She got up, trot to the door and opened the door.

Although the music room was a bit far from the living room, Zhao Jie would have no fear but they were on the first floor.

At the door, Nuonuo shouted, "Qiu Li!"

Zhao Jie was terrified and lowered her voice, "You are crazy, Song Nuonuo!"

Nuonuo simply wanted to laugh. They were scared to provoke him. Zhao Jie was determined that the original owner wouldn't like the accusation and would only talk back.

But Nuonuo wasn't the original owner.

After Nuonuo shouted, Qiu Li came over in a little while.

Nuonuo only wanted to scare Zhao Jie, and didn't shout too loudly. She didn't expect Qiu Li's hearing to be so good.

He frowned, and coldly glanced at Zhao Jie and Song Lian.

The mother and daughter of the Song family were already afraid of him, and almost shivered when he swept his eyes.

Qiu Li touched Nuonuo's hair, "What's wrong? They bullied you?"

Nuonuo shook her head, "No, it's just that I think it's almost time. Aunt Chen is coming home. I will say goodbye to Aunt Chen."

He smiled, "Okay."

"Send them off!" The servant invited the Song family out.

Zhao Jie was so scared that she didn't even dare to go back.

Nuonuo didn't look at her back. After this time, she would no longer hear insults from Zhao Jie.

Nuonuo was a little annoyed, she was just impulsive. Now, after all, she felt a little weird.

She also went bad. She indirectly used Qiu Li. She did very little bad things, which made her feel extra upset. She blushed when she thought about it.

Qiu Li could see her annoyed look.

It was hard for her to rely on him for anything at all.

He naturally knew Zhao Jie's character much better than Nuonuo. He also guessed that Zhao Jie would not talk nicely.

But even though Nuonuo didn't tolerate it, she reacted cleverly.

He didn't mind her using him. If he couldn't get her love, then he had to rely on something else to keep her.

Before Nuonuo boarded the helicopter, she secretly warned herself to not do this in the future. Otherwise, she would feel uncomfortable.

Aunt Chen had to watch them get on the helicopter before leaving the villa.

Nuonuo had been on a plane when she was in college. But never on private helicopters.

The sound of the spinning propeller buzzed as it quickly left the ground.