Chapter 173

In mid-July, Qiu Li's injury was much better.

He was originally a strong man.   

July was the hottest month, and Nuonuo didn't want to go out. She sat cross-legged in the music room as her semi-long hair draped softly over her shoulders. Nuonuo frowned at the message on the phone. She closed the door.

She was using her phone to search for something. Qiu Li was rich, during this time in the villa, she had no worries about food and clothing, and Qiu Li was also very good to her. But Nuonuo didn't forget who she was. The half-month coma made her parents anxious. She knew her family was still worried about her.

She did wonder, why was she in a coma for half a month before.

However, she was clueless. She could only search for a way home. Regrettably, there were a lot of online advertisements, and there were a lot of scammers exposed.

Nuonuo looked dizzy and inevitably sad.

Qiu Li was a typical business genius.

But he wasn't a man with a lot of interest in life, nor was he romantic.

Zheng Wenwen would come every three days to confirm the progress. When she thought about the countless zeros in her bank, and the frost-stricken man sitting in the office, she carefully proposed, "At this age, won't it be boring to stay at home all the time? Could CEO Qiu take her out?"

The man raised his eyes and finally got a little energy to go. He still remembered taking Nuonuo to bungee jumping for a kiss, and was smashed by a bottle by her. But that was also the only time Nuonuo said she loved him, even if it was fake.

Zheng Wenwen said, "Although you can't annoy her, you can't let her forget about your existence. Is it better to take her to a party?"

Qiu Lin uttered it and agreed.

So when he went back, Nuonuo learned that she could go to the banquet.

At her age, she was curious about many things. She had only seen such a banquet on TV before. She hesitated and agreed.

Qiu Li knew very few women. He thought about it and asked people to ask if there were any young girls who would like to hold birthday parties and the like.

The reply was quick, because Mr. Qiu was asking, many people who hadn't held it also said that the recent weather was good and it was suitable for banquets.

On Saturday night, Nuonuo followed Qiu Li out.

The white dress she wore reached her knees. At her age, she was kind of innocent.

She mostly wore white simple style shirts. He rarely saw Nuonuo wearing such formal clothes.

She was a lot more lively, and no longer so shy. He narrowed his gaze, handed out his arm, and Nuonuo stepped forward to gently hold it.

There was a slight blush on her cheeks, but she was like a cheerful bird.

Many things depend on the original opening. This was a completely different development.

Both of them were dressed simply, but they became the focus of the audience.

Not to mention, Mr. Qiu had never attended such a banquet before, let alone take a female partner. But at this moment, when a young and beautiful girl stood beside him, everyone looked but they dared not stare at her.

The banquet was very luxurious, everyone wore beautiful dresses, and was held in a special club. Nuonuo knew no one, but it didn't prevent her from seeing the novelty of this world.

"Do you want to play?"

Nuonuo shook her head, she wasn't familiar with this group of girls in the circle. She just felt the excitement.

Qiu Li didn't say much, just sat with her, and the waiter served them diligently. Nuonuo dared not drink. She drank a glass of juice, and then whispered to Qiu Li that she wanted to go to the bathroom.

Qiu Li wanted to follow, but he paused.

He couldn't make Nuonuo think that he was a pervert.

He nodded, "Go, I'll wait for you."