Chapter 169

She only saw him when she turned to get the milk.

His eyes were soft, but there was only her in his eyes. Nuonuo thought about her cousin's child who looked at her so attentively when she was doing things.

She squeezed a chubby rabbit made with flour and walked to him.

Nuonuo squatted in front of him, letting him open his hands, and put the little rabbit in his palm with a smile.

Her eyes bent into a crescent moon.

He looked at the soft rabbit made of flour in his palm, and he felt a sour feeling in his heart.

She smiled at him the last time, as if it had been a long time ago.

She smiled beautifully, and his heart shivered.

Regardless of how painful Qiu Li was, he bent his lips at the moment. His right shoulder blade wasn't injured, so he raised his right hand and gently touched her cheek.

Nuonuo looked at him blankly, and he showed her the flour on his fingers that was on her cheeks.

Nuonuo blushed slightly and said softly, "Thank you."

He took the little rabbit carefully, "Okay."

Nuonuo smiled. She knew the character of this man ... well, how to say, a bit arrogant. Others would say thank you but he would take it for granted, as if in the whole world he was the only one with no humility.

This was actually not the same as the gentleness he showed to her, and it was also embarrassing to him.

Nuonuo also drove him away and prepared the steamed bunnies by herself.

She didn't do much, only four, each of which looked like a bunny.

When it was steamed, she put it on the plate and Qiu Li waited for her in the hall. Nuonuo found out that it had been a long time since he was still holding the flour rabbit, and the flour was almost dry and stiff.

She was secretly annoyed by the bad things she did, and quickly said, "I'll throw it for you."

His fingers curled slightly, preventing her movements.

Nuonuo's hand touched his fingertips, he smiled and said, "You gave me a gift for the first time."

For the first time ... gave him a gift.

So no matter what it was, he cherished it. Nuonuo was stunned. He was clearly happy from his voice, but she inexplicably heard a bit of a miserable feeling there.

Was the original owner bad to him that he valued a floury rabbit like this?

And he didn't seem to think she was naive.

Nuonuo said, "Then I will keep it for you. Wait for my college entrance examination. I will give you another gift, okay?"

He smiled, "Okay."

The tone was somewhat cheerful.

Nuonuo just reflected what she said, and she had never regretted something she decided on. Now that she agreed, she would take care of it.

Aunt Chen stood aside and looked at Mr. Qiu lightly. Her mouth twitched.

In fact, she was so good to him, and he was content with her. A bit ... shameful.

Nuonuo's tone was soft, "My mother used to say that eating sweets when you are in a bad mood makes you very happy. I didn't go to see you. I was wrong. Can you forgive me?"

His heart was suddenly sweet, and he bent his lips, "Okay."

Nuonuo found out that this man was actually very easy to coax. He agreed on what she said so quickly which made Nuonuo guilty.

After the two had finished their dinner, Nuonuo had to write real questions for the college entrance examination of previous years.

Qiu Li didn't bother her.

Before Aunt Chen left, she decided to tell Nuonuo, "Miss, Mr. Qiu left the hospital in advance, no one could stop him. But at night ... cough, he may be a little inconvenient. The villa has no one at night, can you take care of him?"

Nuonuo was a bit hesitant, but thinking that Qiu Li was also a "gentleman" and she didn't need to be on guard against a patient with limited mobility, so she nodded.