Chapter 100

Grandpa Qiu was about to explode. Did he mean that it was disgusting to talk to him?

"Unfilial grandson, unfilial grandson!"

Qiu Li was too lazy to take care of him.

After eating, the maid over there came to collect the tableware.

Then another maid came to change the quilt and make the bed.

Grandpa Qiu was still talking to Nuonuo with a smile at first, but when he looked up, he felt something was wrong!

It was true that the bastard lived here every time he came, after all, it was his old house. It would be ridiculous to live outside. So he let him change his furniture and refurbished the quilt every time.

But the things sent by the maid were only one set.

It was cold here in winter, and his knees had been hurting, but he couldn't bear to leave.

Once the air conditioner was turned on, it wouldn't be cold anymore.

Therefore, the quilt sent by the maid was not too thick.

When Grandpa Qiu saw a maid carrying a bear doll and said it was the lady's thing, not only Grandpa Qiu but Nuonuo also froze.

At the next moment, Grandpa Qiu picked a cane.

Nuonuo quickly followed.

While Qiu Li was reading documents in his notebook, Grandpa Qiu almost hit him with a cane. Qiu Li's eyes were cold as he said, "Dare you try!"

"How dare you!"

Qiu Li glanced at the quiet Nuonuo at the door, and slowly threatened, "If you dare to fight, this house would be a red clay tomorrow."

"F***, don't think that I don't know what the hell you are thinking. On the second floor of the house, there is a main room and a guest room. You moved yours and Nuonuo's things into the guest room."

Qiu Li sniffed softly.

The old man was old, but his response was still fast. Did Grandpa Qiu think that he wanted to take Nuonuo to the room to do what he wanted to do?

He was very calm, "Nuonuo came back with me. She must live in the old house. I would marry her after college."

Grandpa Qiu was so angry. He knew that Nuonuo was still young, and he was doing all sorts of mischief.

When Nuonuo heard their conversation, she wanted to cry in her heart. She was afraid, no wonder Aunt Chen kept talking.

This turned out to be the case.

She couldn't help but kneel in front of Grandpa Qiu: Don't, Grandpa Qiu save me.

Fortunately, Grandpa Qiu didn't need her to kneel and strongly opposed, "No, the daughters of other people's families are not allowed to do this, let alone a girl of the Song family. Tonight you sleep with me, and Nuonuo sleeps alone."

Nuonuo nodded.

Qiu Li saw her timid appearance. Her eyes were full of tears but full of hope, but she was so scared. He wanted to laugh.

Instead, he said to Grandpa Qiu, "Grandpa still sleeps with grandmother's ashes. I like Nuonuo."

Nuonuo: "..."

Grandpa Qiu said, "She is about to take the college entrance examination!"

"Examination, when did I stop her? In some countries girls get married at the age of sixteen. She is not small."

"F*** that!"

Nuonuo felt terrified. Qiu Li didn't have the virtues and consciousness of respecting the elderly and children, even his grandfather.

Grandpa Qiu kept panting while covering his heart, and Nuonuo quickly supported the old man, "Grandpa Qiu, are you okay, where is it uncomfortable? Don't be angry, don't be angry, it's okay."

Grandpa Qiu was indifferent to Qiu Li and looked at Nuonuo with a smile on his eyes. On the contrary, Nuonuo was guilty and panicked.

Never mind that the grandson was not filial, this trick was useful for others, but it was useless for the Qiu family.

When he saw that the little girl was about to run out to call someone, he quickly said, "It's okay, Nuonuo, don't be afraid, Grandpa would call the shots for you."

Qiu Li snorted.

Call the shots?

No one in this world could become his master.

"Every month, a doctor checks grandpa's body, so don't be excited. I know what's going on."

When Qiu Li closed the laptop, a servant came, bent over, and took the laptop away.

Qiu Li went to Song Nuonuo and reached out with his hand, "Come."

Nuonuo shook her head. She didn't expect that coming back to the Chinese New Year would mean sleeping with Qiu Li!

She whispered, "No, if the old house does not have enough rooms, I can live in the community house outside."

She was not married, she could definitely live outside.

Qiu Li laughed at her innocence, "Don't mess with me, eh? You see Grandpa is not in good health, and it's not good for him to get angry."

Grandpa Qiu choked, and almost said that he was in good health.

He couldn't control his temper much, "No, means no, Nuonuo can't be bullied by you!"

Qiu Li bent his lips, bullying? He thought about it, but he hadn't really implemented it yet.

Saying that he had no ideas on Nuonuo wouldn't be right.

At the end of the year, Qiu Li was idle. Nuonuo didn't get close to him, but he looked at her quietly for a while.

It was hard to have time now, either chase her hard, coax her well, or threaten her. Anyway, she must be his.