Chapter 176

It was a pity that his small car drove too fast and broke down. There was a long string of black smoke on the throttle.

He didn't react. The luxury car slammed on the accelerator. After overtaking him, the front of the car was directly in front of Tao Zui.

"F***!" Was this fucking crazy?

Tao Zui quickly stepped on the brakes, but it was too late. He hit directly. Nuonuo was fine. The place where Qiu Li stopped was only aimed at the person in the driver's seat. The co-pilot seat wasn't in danger, but in the face of such crazy actions, Nuonuo was really scared.

In the endless night, the road ahead the street lights were bright. The man opened the slightly deformed luxury car door and walked down.

Nuonuo tightened her seat belt. Qiu Li's pupils were dark, and there was no smile in his eyes. His pace was very slow, and he even had a kind of calmness. Nuonuo looked at him puzzled through the cracked car window in front of her. Her heart was beating fast.

She couldn't believe it was the same man who was gentle before.

He was more like an asura coming out of hell.

He lowered his eyes and just met her eyes.

The night wind moved his clothes, and he showed a somewhat painful expression, "Why ... did you choose to leave me?"

Nuonuo's heart tightened, and she subconsciously wanted to say otherwise. But she suddenly thought that she did intend to leave him. This wasn't her home.

Qiu Li came to meet her panic-stricken eyes, he smiled. His smile was somewhat fragile, "Nuonuo, did I scare you? Sorry, it's me who is bad."

She tightened her seat belt and looked at the dripping blood on his forehead.

The wind from the window came in, and she suddenly felt a little cold, and she turned to look at Qiu Li.

Qiu Li whispered, "Will you come out? If you come, I will do nothing."

But she couldn't do anything and nothing happened! Nuonuo actually had a strange feeling of relief as if the previous male lead was abnormal. This was his true character.

Tao Zui gritted his teeth and covered his forehead. He scolded 10,000 swear words in his heart, and finally said, "Shall we go down, little beauty?"

How the f*** was Qiu Li normal? Nuonuo hesitated, looking at Tao Zui's eyes as if looking at "home".

This time it was Tao Zui weeping: "..." Don't be disappointed. The man outside was ready to kill people.

Nuonuo unfastened her seat belt and opened the car door. The car was almost shrunk by the wind outside.

She hesitantly walked towards the man who handed her the little conch.

The next moment she fell into a tight embrace.

He hugged her like a drowning man grabbing the last life-saving straw.

It was tight enough to make her sore.

Then his kiss fell gently on the top of her hair. Extreme paranoia and inconsistent gentleness.

He was bloody, but he was trembling slightly.

His injury wasn't completely cured. He always seemed to be hurt.

"Just stay ... just stay. Don't go, don't go ..."

Nuonuo listened to his frantic heartbeat, not knowing why his eyes were sore. The ring on her neck twitched her sorely.

Nuonuo stretched out her hands and gently hugged the man's thin waist.

"Don't, don't be afraid, Qiu Li." She said softly, "I won't go."

Under the sky of summer night, there was no trace of silence. She felt the man's tall body no longer trembling and was quiet.

She heard a shallow choking sound in her ear, "Okay."