Chapter 11

After Nuonuo finished her meal, Qiu Li slowly said, "Come with me in the afternoon."

Nuonuo had an unpredictable hunch, she shyly and courageously refused, "I have classes in the afternoon ..."

Under his cold eyes, Nuonuo's voice became smaller.

She couldn't disobey him, at least not now.

Qiu Li drove her out in the afternoon.

He drove the sport car at the max speed. When Nuonuo got out of the car, her legs were a little soft.

The car stopped at an entertainment club.

Nuonuo looked up, the club's name was "Paper Drunk".

Nuonuo felt a little familiar with the name, but couldn't remember it.

She looked pure and out of place with her school uniform and ponytail. She glanced at Qiu Li awkwardly. What was he going to do?

The clubhouse was divided into two floors.

Qiu Li took her directly to the second floor, where a group of his underlings were waiting. Seeing him, they shouted, "You came?"

He smiled and said to Nuonuo, "Come here and introduce yourself to my friends."

When Nuonuo walked over, Qiu Li no longer had a smile on his face.

He suddenly reached out and grabbed her chin, letting her look down from the second floor, and Nuonuo felt that her bones were about to be crushed by him.

However, his words made her even colder, "Do you see the man with a tattoo on his neck? His name is Wei Yong. I am sure he will like you."

Nuonuo's mind went blank.

She remembered Wei Yong, when her roommate told her about the novel, she emphasized her disgust with this man.

He had a habit of abusing people.

He was the deadly rival of the male lead.

Later, he tried to harass the female lead, and was used by the male lead. In the story, he was just a cannon fodder.

He was not Qiu Li's opponent. He regarded Qiu Li as an enemy, but Qiu Li regarded him as an ant. When he made the male lead angry, the latter got rid of him.

This was obviously what the female lead should face.

However, at this moment, Nuonuo didn't know what happened.

Qiu Li did hurt her but the female lead's life was good.

If Nuonuo went, she would die. He would torture her to death.

Nuonuo felt cold in her heart. At this moment, she understood that Qiu Li knew everything. He knew what she called him, and that she slapped him, so the sick man wanted to kill her.

Nuonuo was cold, and she looked up at him.

The man's eyes were cooler than the night.

Zhang Qingduo suddenly called, "Wei Yong, come here."

Qiu Li's eyes didn't turn. He rubbed her lips gently.

Her pink lips were like peach blossoms.

But she didn't let him taste it, didn't let him touch it. He didn't need such a woman.

He loved women who were obedient.

The ones that didn't provoke him, but made him satisfied.

Wei Yong laughed upstairs.