👨‍🔧04👨‍🔧

"Hope we can work together with trust and loyalty. Since we will be having joint venture for three years I would like to state some terms and conditions to you. In the evening there is a Annual General Meeting hosted by us where we will announce our venture. Hope it goes well with both of you." Mr. NaiChao said. I must say his way of dealing with officials is really professional.

 I must say his way of dealing with officials is really professional

"Thankyou so much Mr. NaiChao. We are definitely looking forward for the venture. But also I would like to know the terms and conditions before you announce so that we may also be satisfied. So please consider this." I said.

"Alright then I will ask my secretary to send you the terms and conditions so you may refer to that and yes if you want any modifications then please do let him know the earliest so that we may discuss. His name is Yibo. He would contact you by today's afternoon. Now I would like to take my leave so if you will excuse me." He completed but what shocked us was the reference of certain someone who owns my heart.

Yibo?

"Yibo?" I asked. I cannot contain my curiousity. "Yes Lan Yibo. He is my secretary. Now if you will excuse me." He stood up shaking hands with us and took his leave.

"Gege he said Yibo. Lan Yibo. Does that mean.." I was freaking out. Is it really my Yibo. He changed his name. Is he married. There was alot in my mind.

"Didi don't freak out. It is not necessary that he is our Yibo. Alright? Stay calm. Mr. Zhu said he will come by afternoon so we might get to know it." Gege tried to placate my thoughts which I guess was useless. The mention of his name was too much so I thought of refering companies site to quench my curiousity.

"Zhan don't overdo. He is coming by afternoon. We have already alot to do. Before attending the Zhu's in the evening we have to visit father too. He will be making  changes in the composition in the officials and we have to be there." Gege said.

"Alright I won't do anything lets leave Okay." We left but I was already looking forward for the afternoon.

Afternoon came much slower than I expected. Why? I realised if you want something desperately it would take all its time to come and so is my afternoon. Gege and me were sitting in the board room waiting for the secretary LanYibo. I was really impatient that like a brat with a file in one hand and pen in other I was swinging on the swivel chair when someone came inside the board room. I froze. If it would really be Yibo then how I am supposed to behave. What would I say?

"Father?!" Gege exclaimed. Father! Weren't we suppose to meet at home!

I turned around to see few board people, Father, Xian and Bowen. What are they doing here?

"Wei, Zhan I have summoned for the meeting as I have things to announce regarding the composition of the position in the Company. Shall we?" Father said and everyone sat at their designated place.