🛠27🛠

Reaching house, the Xiao twins got out of the car, only to be greeted by a tensed mother.

"You both. What did you do?"

"Mother! What happened?" Wei asked.

"Hai had a high blood pressure due to which he collapsed when he returned. He told me not to contact you guys."

"What?" Zhan said as he started going towards his father's room.

"Zhan he is not in the room. He has asked me to send you guys to studyroom. He is in there. I don't know what is going on but can you guys stop worrying your father?"

"Mother please be assured. We will talk to father." Wei said.

"Yes go."

"Father?" Zhan knocked the door.

"Come in." Wei and Zhan went in to see their father engrossed in some paper works.

"Fath-"

"Wei Zhan what are you both going to do about the Wens?"

"We haven't discussed yet father." Wei said.

"Do you know Wens have contact with The Genovese.?"

"The Genovese?" Zhan and Wei stood surprised.

"Yes, they are there distant relatives. You know The Genovese right?"

"Yes father. The American mafias. Biggest in the whole world."

"Yes. Do you think you would be able to win over them? You know they are supported by government too."

"Then what do we do?"

"Things are not always as easy as it seems. You want to clear Wang's name but know that you will be risking everyone's life."

"Then what do we do?"

"Do what you are doing till now. Protect them. Don't dig the past. Let them continue as Lans."

"But father-"

"Call Yibo and his brother tomorrow I will explain."

"Father are you scared for us?" Wei asked.

"As much as I want to refuse as I am damn scared about you. But not only you, them also. Liying also needs to be dealt with. We cannot leave her. She is the main person now who is threat. Once she reveals all of you will be over."

"Then what do you suggest Father?" Wei said as he kneeled beside his father.

"I will tell tomorrow. Infact call everyone. NaiChao and Yunlan too. You both go and bring them here with tight security." Wei nodded.

"Father." Zhan said as he sat infront of his father who looked up at him.

"Thankyou father." Zhan smiled with teary eyes and Wei smiled politely and squeesed his father's hand lightly.

"What are you thanking me for?" Hai looked away.

"Father, don't stress too much. You are equally precious to us. We want you to be healthy too." Hai looked at them and smiled a bit. Zhan immediately hugged his father and Wei both of them.

The next early morning Zhan informed NaiChao about today's plan. He and Wei arrived at the mansion with tight security. Zhan left for Yibo's room while Wei for Yunlan's.

Zham quietly opened the door to see his Sunbeam cuddling the blanket which he was meant to cover himself. Zhan smiled and shook his head and went to tuck Yibo. He gently caressed Yibo's face.