💔16💔

"Didi just leave. Its good that you drank half. You can bear it. I cannot. I was under medication and this is not helping it. Being sensitive to drugs its overpowering me. Please leave. I don't wish you to see your gege like this please. Do something and leave." Haikuan said as he sobbed. His condition was worsening. He was all hard but his little brother was there. What he wished was death this time? What has he led everyone in?

"No gege. I won't leave. I have called Mr. Zhao he would be coming please you hold on." Yibo said as he moved closer to his brother but his brother backed away.

"No don't come closer. You see I am very sensitive. You turn around Yibo and close your ears. I need to jerk it off." He needs to this otherwise he would be out of his control. Their room was beside the washroom in the ground floor due to which his room had none.

Yibo turned away and went to the other corner and covered his ears. His brother was sobbing and moaning as he jerked off. How helpless the situation can get. Overtime he heard no voices so he turned to see his brother laying on the ground still hard but all drowsy.

"GEGE?" Yibo rushed towards him and shook him. He was losing his conciousness.

"I am tired Yibo. I am tired. I love you. Remember always. And I am sorry for all the things I did." Haikuan closed his eyes when he moaned out loud. His eyes sprang open to see hos little brother jerking him off. What an embarrasing situation it was? How much more ashamed can he be? He came alot but nothing was helping. Yibo was all tear stained as he helped his brother. He did not want to lose the last of gis family.

Suddenly the door sprang open revealing Liying.

"Haikuan? Yibo? What are you doing?" Liying shouted as he saw the dreading situation. She was the one to receive Yibo's call on his brother's number and she rushed to Zhu's place. Haikuan and her were all lovey-dovey as they were attracted to each other. They had confessed and has made love too. They both were madly in love with one another. She rushed and pushed Yibo to see what was happening. Both the brothers were flushed red and panting with tears staining their faces.

"What has happened?" She asked again. Yibo backed off and narrated whole story sobbing helping his brother to get up so that he may take him to washroom for a cold shower. Liying being shocked helped him and accompanied him. She asked Yibo to stay out and try to connect to doctor as she helps the latter.

When they reached washroom Haikuan banged the door close leaving both of them stupefied. A loud thud was heard and everything became silent. Yibo and Liying ran to open the door but Haikuan did not open when Yunlan came. He pushed the door open to see Haikuan all blood stained lyong on the floor. Liying fainted witnessing the scene while Yibo stood frozen. Haikuan was escorted and told that his brother banged his head hard on the sink which led him to comatose. Liying fainted as she was two months pregnant. Too much happened. NaiChao investigated the whole situation to find out his assitant plotting everything. He wanted NaiChao for himself but could not get it because of Yibo. He wanted to poison the latter but the drug turned out to be aphrodisiac. He was reported to police on immediate basis with lifetime imprisonment for attempt to murder. NaiChao helped with everything he had.

When everything seemed to be a bit settled Yibo thought of moving out of Zhu's household. NaiChao provided him with a position in his company, a shelter but he did not wished to burden him anymore. When he placed this proposal infront of NaiChao the latter was furious. He wasn't ready to part with Yibo.

"WHY DON'T YOU THINK ABOUT ME TOO?"

"I am thinking about you Mr. Zhu that is why I want to leave. I don't want to live in a guilty conscience that I used you."