🛠14🛠

My mind was stuck as he said that Yibo loves me. How can it be possible? My sunbeam could give me anything but reciprocate my love. I have just confessed then how Yunlan said it so easily that he loves. Chuckles.

"This is the most pathetic way of consoling a lover. Telling him that his lover lives him back when I was clearly rejected." Chuckling I glanced back at the scenery.

"You might not now but love is not easy for Yibo. He has been used. I am sure he loves you, but he is scared. Scared of being pathetic again."

"Pathetic?"

"Zhan ge Yibo seldomly opens up. He has opened up to me in alot in past two years. It took me years to gain his trust. He has told me some deep secrets. When he thinks he needs to let out he drinks before me and opens up and I am glad he does that. Everyone deserves to let themselves out. I will tell you why he has trust issues but rest is for you to find out. I am helping you because I want Yibo to lead a beautiful life. He has been horrible already. At mere age of twenty-five he has suffered. Not one or two but a whole of six years." Yunlan completed as his eyes glistened.

"Do you trust in my love that you are willing to help me?"

"Yes." He sounded resolute.

"Why?"

"Once when Yibo was drunk, we were in his room and he was crying hysterically. He called for you over and over." I was surprised. He was wailing for me. But that could someone else too.

"How are you so sure that it was me?"

"I took him to my room as others were there in his. He was dead drunk and thats when he told me about his love for you. He also told me about Wei ge. He said that other than his family only you two can provids him solace." I smiled as tears flowed from my eyes. Tears of anguish and pain that my love suffered and a smile that my sunbeam believes in me.

"Then why is he not allowing me to help him." Yunlan sighed heavily.

"NaiChao has helped Yibo alot."

"NaiChao? You mean Mr. Zhu?"

"Yes. He."

"Why are you mentioning him?"

"NaiChao has helped Yibo escape the Wens and change his name and identity from Wang to Lan. He also conspired Wen Rong's murder in order to save Yibo." What?

"Wen Rong! As in son of the Wens!!"

"Yes."

"Why did he do that?"

"He loved Yibo. He was his mate in his school days but they parted ways as to their respective careers. When he got to know about this he helped him to get Yibo and Haikuan ge out of the problems."

"Then?"

"Then he did something which destroyed everyones's life. Why? Because he was straight away rejected by Yibo when he confessed. Yibo told his reasons that he had already someone he loves but NaiChao was adamant to make him his. He took comatosed Haikuan under his care and refused Yibo to move out. NaiChao is not a bad guy but just over obsessed with Yibo. To get him he can do anything. Seeing NaiChao taking advantage of his vulnerable position it broke him. He trusted NaiChao but was betrayed. From then on he stopped interacting with people. He grew cold to everyone."

"Does Mr. Zhu know about his past?"

"Yes."

"Why? How?"

"When we saved them Yibo told everything to us. He believed NaiChao will save him. Who thought he would be back stabbed?" How to process these things?