💔19💔

The best thing I could do was to being back my sunbeam's smile. Today I felt that I have achieved everything I want. The whole night I could not sleep. The reason was the butterflies in my stomach. The happiness I am feeling is so immense that whenever I close my eyes I can see my sunbeam looking at me ans smiling and I cannot help but just roll on the bed giggling like an idiot. Eight years I have waited and finally I am having what I want. This all escalted feelings led to big dark circles the next day.

"Zhan?"

"Gege what happened?" Gege calling me Zhan! That means something's not right.

"We need to leave."

"Where?"

"To meet Mr. David. We have been postponing the meeting so today lets do it." He said with serious expression while I nodded.

On our way to the venue I ordered for another bouquet of flowers for sunbeam. Reaching there we saw a bulky man with a slight stauching belly with a smart and confidence personality.

"Mr. Xiao, you are here." He stood up as he saw us and gege and shook hands.

"You might be?"

"Ahh Mr. David he is my twin brother Xiao Zhan." Gege introduced me and we shook hands too.

"Very well so lets get to the work.l gege said and we all settled down.

"Have you brought what I asked you to bring?"

"Yes. But Mr. Xiao I have to tell you that this is something not allowed. I am doing this because of the previous favour. After this we are done."

"Mr. David be assured. I am not going to do any thing with your information. We need a little information and you are free to go." Mr. David nodded.

"Zhao Liying preganancy was a critical one. She was carrying twins."

"But she has only a daughter. Right?" I said. Twins? Where is the other one.

"Yes well the other one was not able to make out so we lost him. Zhao Liying was a great lady but his husband I guess was in comatosed state so she had to carry everything on her own. Her brother and brother-in-law always used to accompany her. Since it was a cfitical case of twins she was admitted here when she was four months far. There are certain mood swings and at that time I clearly remember that Ms. Zhao also had great mood swings and mostly she remauned irritated. She used to put every blameon his brother-in-law. She won't lose a chance to blame. Alot of times she created ruckus and his brother either used to scold her or she was given injections to valm her down. That child used to cry so much near the staircase." What a life you have lived Yibo and did not even fuss about it. The doctor continued.

"I have witnessed him many times but this is hospital. Its common in here. It was three months later when Ms. Zhao's brother was not in the city so only his brother-in-law used to stay here. But things got violent. She used to either pinch or slap away his brother-in-law any time. It was due to mood swings but this was extreme case so she was always on slight anesthesia. It was not like she was always like this. She also used to cry to his brother-in-law for forgiveness and that boy had such a big heart to let everything go. One day she woke in middle of the night to find his brother-in-law sleeping. She got up calling his name but she got no response so she herself made her way out of the room to seek a nurse. She slipped and fell down. Her screams woke uo many and she was rushed to the OT. There we had to perform prematuer delivery where she lost one of her child. That was a boy. She again blamed it all on his brother-in-law but little did she know that the boy had fainted that due to tiredness and exhaustion. That boy was so much depressed by all these." He finished and we all sat their in silence contemplating things.