🛠23🛠

Inside the locked room

"Ge!" Tears rolled down Yibo's eyes as he watch his brother staring at him with those eyes qhich was a memory for him. Doctors have given a clean chit that Haikuan is very well just need to go through various test and physiothereapy but not anytime sooner. He was asked for bed rest atleast for two weaks.

"My Yibo." Haikuan said as he wiped off his tears. The others have already left but Liying has yet not come to pay Haikuan a visit.

"Sorry Yibo. So sorry." Haikuan sobbed as Yibo hugged his brother tight but careful as to not mess up with the IVs.

"Please don't leave me brother. Please. We have already lost alot. I have almost lost you for five years olease don't go anymore."

"Shh. I won't."

"Why did you pull that stunt gege. Don't you believe your brother to make things alright?" Yibo held Haikuan very tightly and kept looking at his face afraid that it might be his one of the illusions. Haikuan kept silent for sometime but eventually spoke up.

"I believed that my didi is strong but I did not wanted to add the trouble."

"You are my brother not a trouble. Never do this again. I will go insane."

"Yes not again." Both went silent hugging each other, feeling the other's warmth and protection.

"That was Zhan wasn't it?"

"Hmm."

"He's back?"

"Yes."

"So..!?"

"So we are back too."

"Wow my didi finally confessed. How many years it has been?"

"Two to three months."

"Months? How come?"

"Alot has happened gege but lets not today discuss them. You will know eventually. Let me enjoy having you by my side." Haikuan smiled. His brother is the best in the world. He has never complained. Never spoke back. They both kept silent when Haikuan finally decided to speak up.

"I am glad NaiChao has taken care of you so well. I am really indebted to-" Haikuan paused as he noticed his brother going stiff. The hands which were patting on his chest froze.

"Whats wrong Yibo? Did he not take care of you? Why are you accompanying him them?"

"I had no choice." Yibo said in a very little voice so that his brother could not hear what was he saying but his brother heard it.

"What has happened Yibo? You are making me tense."

"Nothing gege. Its.. Its just that I am secreatary in his company so.."

"You scared me." Haikuan said as he breathed out in relief. Both the boys drifted out to sleep in that morning.

Back to the plot
Third Person's POV

It was 4 am in the morning when loud bangs was heard waking up Haikuan and Yibo up.

"Who could be this late!" Yibo exclaimed as he get out the covers and walked to the door to peep out through peeping hole. 'NaiChao? What is he doing early morning and why does he look distressed?' Yibo opened the door onlu to be pushed inside by two men. One being NaiChao other being Zhan.