🛠24🛠

"Liying pretended and it was her who pushed Haikuan."

"That is not possible. Ge locked the door. We were trying to open then Yunlan ge broke it open."

"Sunbeam calm down and listen first." Zhan calmed Yibo's nerves down.

"I know those things. No one closed the door for inside. Liying held the door tightly shut from outside. She just pretended to break through the door. She has latched it uo from outside. When Yunlan came he was in a hurry so he broke the door. He did not neither you realise the door was locked from outside as Liyong was standing there holding the knob pretending to open the door. We investigated the case."

Yibo was dumbfounded. He has not at all expected this.

"But she did all it was possible for her to bring gege back?" Yibo was hell confused. He voice was low when he spoke out.

"Yibo. Didi, whatever NaiChao is saying is true." Haikuan said and Yibo snapped towards his brother with horrified look. That means everything NaiChao said was true.

"Let me explain you from the very starting. Liying and Yunlan are not blood siblings. Yunlan was from another father. There mother is same. Liying's mom married Mr. Zhao was money. Liying was two at that time. She disliked seperating from her father. Since it was decided that Liying would have all the permission by the court to meet his fatger once a month her father came to meet her daily. Then Yunlan was born. She came to hate him too for seperating her from her mother too. She grew up in vengeance for her mother. When Liying's father got sick, he was admitted in Gusu Care but was not be live. She thought it was hospital's fault so she started conspiring all this. Luring Wen Rong and Wen Rouhan for illegal practises. It was by her connection Yibo was kidnapped and Wang Han was dead. She gave Wen Rong the idea of drugging Haikuan to make him addict. It was when Haikuan was under them she felt in love with him. I would rather call it obsession for him. Its just came to be a pure coincidence that I came into picture and we both were business partners. Knowing that I have a liking on Yibo she helped me to clear Wen Rong. But little did I know that she back stabbed him to get Haikuan."

"Wait. I-I" Yibo interrupted. He was breathing heavily. This was not he expected in his wildest dreams.

"Sunbeam." Zhan patted his shoulders and drew circles on his back. He knew under what darkness he was all the while.

"Continue Mr. Zhu. Yibo needs to know." Haikuan said. He knew its now or never.

"Then you all started living with me. She operates a security company so it was easy for her to change you guys into Lans. She started approaching Haikuan and was very sure that she could lure Haikuan to herself which never happened. Haikuan was already in love with Muchen so-"

"Wait this lady. You and gege were in love!" Yibo exclaimed shocked.

"Yes. We both were in love before all this mess. We knew each other from college days. My father suddenly sent me with my mother to Korea all of a sudden one day and I lost all contact with Haikuan. It was a year after we rerurned but till then everything was ruined already." Muchen said as she looked at Haikuan who just looked away.

"Mr. Zhu continue." Haikuan sais. NaiChao sighed but nevertheless continued.

"So they were in love so Haikuan rejected all Liying's advances. He only lived for you Yibo. He only had one thing in mind that I have to get back to health for Yibo. Liying thought that you are a thorn in her love life so she along with my secretary poisoned you. Like it was already confessed by him that it mistakenly turned out aphrodisiac but yes you were to be poisoned." Zhan held Yibo tight. In how much danger was his Sunbeam was all these years.