💔08💔

A week has passed but I haven't met Yibo till now after that night. Wheneved I try that Yunlan comes in between which always lead us to dead end. Whenever I tried to contact Yibo, he would show up with all kind of excuses in the world but this time something was different. He has stopped being the jerk he was on our first and second meet also he and gege seemed more secretive and close. Whenever I tried to pry in this matter gege just said that it was nothing but few legal matters of the venture.

I know he was lying. At first place, whether they notice or not it was always the same file Yunlan carried with him when he came to meet gege and at last place when Yunlan himself declared that he is least bothered of the business affairs then why he is everyday at gege's office. These all things were buzzing alot my mind and my yearning to see Yibo now is increasing day by day.

"Didi, you okay?" I suddenly snapoed of my thoughts when gege patted me on my head. When did he come here?

"I was knocking for a long time but you didn't reply then I came inside only to find you lost in your thoughts. Care to share didi?" Gege's concern warmed and hurt my heart both. Why did he expect me to open up when he is keeping things of someone so important to me. A mick smile formed on my face.

"Wei gege same goes with you too." I replied with same smile on my face but with a stern voice. He needs to know that I am not as calm and patient as him. Gege's eyes widened but he kept quiet. I knew he got my message but still he is not willing to tell me.

"Wei gege are you sabotaging my investigation?" I asked again only to see him hanging his head lower. What? Did he really?

"So all these while when my detectives came empty handed for investigating tge Wang's case it was you. Wasn't it?" He did not reply. He need not to. His silence answered for him. Yes. He did that.

Anger. Rage. Betrayal.

And by whom. By my twin elder brother. As if this situation was not enough to hurt that he thought of adding more. I knew he must have some motives. My brother would not do this intentionally but rage took over the best of me. I banged my fist loudly on the desk and gege flinched. He was worried about me I knrw but he knew when my anger is at peak, it is not Zhan that speaks but his anger.

"Xiao Wei. Did you sell your vocal cord? I have been banging my head to dig out things and you are not letting me! Why? Just tell me WHY?" I roared.

"Zhan please calm down. I know but there are certain things which needs secrecy. Please believe me. I am trying my best to help Yibo out." I felt like he was mocking me. What does he think that i don't care? Yibo is the love of my life god damn it and expects me to believe him when I know nothing!

"XIAO WEI DO YOU THINK I DON'T CARE. I LOVE YIBO FOR GOD SAKE. OR IS IT THAT YOU STILL LOVE HIM."

"XIAO ZHAN!!" And at that I flinched and realised the weight of my words. I was so ashamed of myself that I was scared to meet his eyes. What have I done? How can I take those words back.

"Gege" my voice was feeble but as I looked up my heart shattered. Gege's eyes were red with tears staining his face which held immense pain.

"When you calm down, meet me. Also I am going home. You can come when you want." As he said he started leaving and I was looking at his figure going out of my office.

I slumped down at my seat with guilt in my heart. How could I say these things? For my sake he stepped down from his feelings and this is what I behaved? He would surely hate me now.

Flashback

"Gege, I am in love." I said. I knew if anyone who could help me with my feelings without judging me, it would only be my gege.