🛠18🛠

"Mr. Li regarding the venture I will let Yibo to look into it and I shall go for a few months in South Korea to look over the matters of Zhu Pharma there."

"As you say. This is business. We are only concerned with the prosperity and success of the venture whoever continues with it in your behalf is a matter that is out of our concern." We were in the middle of having meals and Bowen and gege were indulge in business conversation. NaiChao's continuous affectionate glances and gestures were not letting me have my piece of share at ease. Yibo did not seem to notice it but me being his lover has to keep an eye on the rival.

"If you would excuse me I have some errands to run and my presence here is of least concern so I would take you leave. Please enjoy your meal." I excused myself as his behaviour were taking toll on my mind. Not wanting to reveal my courting part to NaiChao as for the current safety purpose, I have to stay silent.

I went out of the resturant but did not leave for the office. My mind had a lot to think as to how to proceed. I was walking drowned in my thoughts when the ring of my phone disrurbed me.

"Hello?"

"...."

"Hello?"

"....."

"Anyone there?"

"....."

"Hello? How may I help you?"

"Hel-Hello."

"Sunbeam?"

"Mn."

"Did you finish your lunch?"

"Mn." How happy I was that he called me! This is such a big improvement for our relationship.

"Sunbeam, do you want to ask something?"

"Thi-This is my number. Y-You can save it." His voice was so low as he was shy or embarassed but it elated my heart and mood instantly.

"Ofcourse I will save it." I said making sure that my happiness is evident in my voice.

"Then I will hang up." He instantly hang up on me while I smiled. Oh my! What an amazing scene it would be to see his shy face.

By the evening I was happily bouncing everyone because of my happy mood. First step is done. What next? Yes. A dinner date would do. Its 4 if I ask him out now will he accept it? Lets try atleast. I called Yibo again.

"Hello?"His voice smooth as butter.

"Sunbeam if I ask you out will you come?" I tried my luck.

"...."

"Subeam?"

"Mr. Zhu keeps his eye on me if I go out alone." He stated. This NaiChao!! Something has to be done for him.

"What if Yunlan accompanies you?"

"Yes. He let goes then."

"Thats a relief. Will you go out with me today? As in for a dinner date?"

"......"

"Yunlan can also come."

"Why would he come?" I urged back a laughter that was going to escape.

"You might be knowing he has took a liking in my brother and pursuing him?"

"Mn."

"We will have seperate dinners but near by so that Yunlan is not too far from you. What do you say?"

"Mn."

"So is it an okay from you?"

"....Mn."