🛠25🛠

The four of them reached outside the room where Yunlan was captured. NaiChao took a deep breathe before entering when Wei stopped him.

"Let me go in first. He might get super angry if he sees you first." NaiChao sighed but nodded. Yunlan always held a bitterness towards him. Wei open the door and went in followed by other three who entered to be shocked as Wei.

"YUNLAN!" Wei shouted. Yunlan turned around and left a sigh before he dashed towards Wei and hugged him tight.

"I thought... I thought I would never see you again. I don't know who locked me here."

"Yunlan what did you do to him?" Wei asked as he eyed the unconcious man on the floor.

"I knocked him out. I was searching for something to communicate because that man told that guards are out. I called Jie to inform her as I didn't know anyone elses number. I am glad she sent you here."

"WHAT THE HELL?" NaiChao shouted as others became tense. Yunlan pulled out from the hug and eyed him.

"Don't tell me you wanted me dead by these kidnappers?"

"Yunlan ge, Ms. Zhao she-she.." Yibo gulped. He dud not know how to complete his sentence.

"How long has it passed that you called her?"

"About half an hour ago? Why?"

"SHIT!" Zhan said and hurried out of the room. Yunlan got tensed at his reaction seeing NaiChao also leaving behind him trying to contact someone from his phone.

"Wei ge!"

"Yunlan we need to run. We are not safe. Your sister. She-she-"

"TELL ME WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO JIE!"

"Ge, she was the one behind all the mess." Yubo said in low voice.

"What the fuck are you mumblung Yibo? Speak out loud."

"Why don't I speak out for him?" Yibo and Wei froze while Yunlan looked at the door to see Liying standing there with hands crossed and a smile on his face. Yunlan let out a relieved smile seeing her and went towards her when she pushed him inside and barged in with two people holding Zhan, two holding NaiChao, one girl holding Muchen and Haikuan on the wheelchair led by a nurse. Yunlan was caught by Wei who shielded Yunlan by his body glaring at Liying and glancing worriedly at Zhan.

"Ji-Jie!" Yunlan voiced out surprisingly.

"What a drama! Well thankyou so much my dumb brother to let me know your location. I am very glad to have a stupid brother like you."

"Ms. Zhao, we never did anything to you yet you destroyed our lives just because of your petty obsession. Doesn't your conscience hurt you." Yibo spat out angrily.

"What nonsense are you sprouting Yibo?" Yunlan said. He was shocked to see Yibo this way that to towards his sister.

"Yunlan!" Wei grabbed Yunlan's wrist and rubbed it gently to calm him down. They cannot affaord to fight amongst themselves when they have a strong opponent.

"See Yunlan. How despicable! We kept them safe under enemy's roof and this is what you get in return." Liying said though that smile didn't leave her face which confused Yunlan more.

"Zhao Liying! We know what you are. Haikuan knows it too. Looks like the person saying big words like despicable turned out one." NaiChao said and laughed a bit after that.

"I am very happy that fate got us tangled somehow Liying. I am happy that all these years I was capable of saving him from you."

"ZHU NAICHAO! HOW DARE YOU TALK TO MY SISTER LIKE THAT?"