💙Epilogue💙

Yibo's POV

After going through an experience a hell of life, I would not lie buy I should say that I never thought of living a normal and blissful life.

After all the ordeal, hurt, and pain, I have almost given up for the a feeling which I thought would never be bestowed in my life. Happiness. I have almost accepted the fact that my life will remains mundane unless he reappeared.

Like he says, the moon to my dark life.

My Gege.

He came and it seemed that everything which were dull instantly lit up. Though I was scared. Scared to get him dragged in my mess. A filthy swamp where there is no rescue to it, he came as my guardian angel to my rescue.

His love, his care, his persistance towards me, took me out from the shell which I built around me in the past years. He taught me, how to love, how to feel when you are loved. He was the my guardian star who guided me through my life. Can I return his love he had for me? No, never.

His love for me is vast. Even if I turn the whole world in ink for him to describe his love, he would not be able to complete his desires for me, his love for me. You think I am exagerrating, believe me when I say I am not. He has proved it time and again. To be loved by him to that extend, I am blessed. Blessed to have him for me.

He made me smile back.

He made me to be back to the cheerful Yibo I was before all this.

He made me open up again.

I love him and love him alot.

One more soul is there of whom I am grateful to. NaiChao. The misunderstood hero. Who loved me beyond imagination and I am grateful too for his love for me. I am grateful that he protected me, saved me, from all the mishappenings behind my back. I am totally indebted to him and will be forever. If I am enjoying my life with the love of my life, he is to be credited.

Another soul whom I am thankful is Yunlan ge. The man who lost alot too but did not allow anything to affect him too deeply. He made my dark days a little lighter, a little more bearable. He stood beside me through thick and thin. I am really glad that now he has everything he deserves. A loving and caring husband like Wei ge, a loving daughter like Yishi and a son like Chen. Yes, through surrogacy, Wei ge and Yunlan ge decided to have another child and that too of Wei ge. Chen was such a pure bundle of delight in our life. Paa and Maa got attached to him so soon.

Ge and Muchen jie too were blessed with twins and who are now of two years. Yes its been almost three years. Three years of joy, delight, fulfillment and contentment. After the wedding ceremony of my ge and Wei ge, they both set out to different locations for there honeymoon while gege and me stayed back looking after our businesses. Its been three years everyone got settled. Haikuan ge has got a respectful position in one of the pharma companies in the town. He moved out with Muchen Jie and now lives around the corner street of Wuhan which is away for an hour journey. Yunlan ge moved in with Wei ge in the Xiao mansion along with me as I moved in with Zhan ge.

Now it brings is to current situation as I am in a room getting ready in a a black tux.