💔11💔

"WEI! ZHAN!"

We were greeted by father's scream as we reached home. Why is he so mad at us?

"Father what's wrong?" Gege said rushing over to father worriedly but father held him by his collar. WHAT?

"FATHER!" "HAI!" Mother and me both shouted and I rushed to free the shocked gege from his hold. What the hell is wrong?

"Father what are you doing?"

"Keep you mouth shut for a moment Zhan. Why did you tried to spy for the Wangs, Wei? WHY DID YOU DO THAT?" He again shouted and gege and me stilled. How did he get to know about this?

"Ho-how?"

"I FREAKING HAVE EYES EVERYWHERE" He cut me shouting.

"I did not want you all to involve with them. They are over. They are past. I did not sent you States for NOTHING GOD DAMN IT!"

Brother and me were exchanging gazes and here our suspicion gets confirmed. Father had something in his sleeves. I turn to gege when his gaze turns cold.

"We need to talk father." He said sternly and anger was evident in his voice. He barely gets this cold. Once or twice but I don't remember more. Father sighed and nodded to mother who left while we walked towards the study.

"Zhan you stay out of it." Father said. I glanced back at gege where he sighed heavily.

"No. He will come." He said and we all settled down in the study. A long silenced prevailed when I decided to speak.

"What do you know about Wangs?" I asked.

"When you both were back in Yunnan looking to our project there, I was called by some Wen that he wants to join hands with us inorder to produce illegal drugs. They also threatened me that they have eyes on you both. They also said that they know that we sponsor Gusu Care and supply medicines to them. They wanted a hold on the supply chain. I wanted them to stop so I tried to reach Medical Association but the Wens got to know that. For full one month they were applying constant pressure on me while I tried everything I could because your safety was also involved. I tried excuses in the company so that I can call you both back here but all hardwork was going in vain because of them. One day my detective informed me that Wangs are looking for making their hospital a public one, with government support. I was relieved with news. Atleast now the Wens would stop badgering me. But no, they did all they had in them to take over the controls from the Wangs in the name of governments and that is when I realise they were beaurocrats. So finding a good chance I sold the land there to another person so that I can call you both here. When you both came back, he again started threatening me saying you guys were close to Wangs and they already said that they had full control on Gusu Care so I decided to send you away from here. The Wangs started getting disappeared and one day Wang Han's death news flashed on the television. After few days son of those Wen died and the rest of the Wangs disappeared in a thin air. Whether they are dead or alive is unknown. Also those aristocrats dissolved Gusu Care and reprimanded everyone to not say anything about it. No news of the Wangs or Gusu Care was heard. In the news it was said that illegal practices were caught there which led to dissolution but I know it was there dirty game. I did not want to involve you all."

We all were silent as father completed. This is too much to digest and this is just the beginning. Rest all will be opened only if Yibo speaks up and by his broken condition I don't have it in me to ask him about the past. Gege's eyes sought mine and he came towards me to wipe my tears when I realised I have been crying all this time.

"Then how are we responsible for the disappearance of Wangs?" Gege asked as he continued embracing me. We saw father tensing up but then he gradually let out.